Air Jordan 11 Retro Platinum Tint/Sail-University Red October 27 2018

Sometimes I honestly wish Jordan Brand would die when I see crap like this. How do a group of people collectively agree on this?

I just like to see retros stacked up on my walls. These are def not my favorites but i like them nonetheless.
Got em! Thank you finishline.

I think this colorway had potential. Execution was horrible. If they made it shiny and all with PL plus leather on the heel, I think ppl would hype it up more.
I would have bought then then, but I still think the colorway would have been the weakest out of all 11 mids.

if they would have had patent these would have flown. this nubuck looks and feels cheap on these one thing people like about 11s is the durability the patent lasts and looks nice for a long time, these are going to crease and be a lot harder to keep clean which for me alone is a turn off

Screenshot_20181025-114958_Nike.jpg
Ez pass

got the reserve too but these are ugly. shoulda been all white with red jumpman and red outsoles

but watch them not send me a concord reserve smh

thats how it works bro. u get reserved the cruddy stuff, but then when some heat drops, its crickets.

Nike has it out for IOS today.

It wouldn’t allow me to check out the Jordan 11 for more than 20 minutes, jumped on a android and checked em out it 2 seconds.

The Serena Williams blazers were letting tons of android users through, but no apple products at all.

Last edited:
Wow never thought id see the day an 11 mid is passed with reserve and all. But this... this areplain ugly :smh: poorly executed, i am sure even Tinker is pissed at this release “so you guys took the main element of my design and made it a GR” :sick:

Back
Top Bottom