Air Jordan 11 Retro Platinum Tint/Sail-University Red October 27 2018

Gotta a couple $tacks ready for them concords, Ill take as many as I can get..

These platinums got me back and forth, at first they was so-so, then the more looking like sail pics had me sway towards nah.

Now Im seeing pics where they come off as a super light grey, which next to black , greys are a favorite for me color wise.
Id like to get out the mall and peep em in person, but my schedule is hectic as hell with work, meetings, practices, games.

Its looking like these will be a gametime decision.

First off, these ain’t gray. No, it’s not bright white, it’s like a bone white or some ****. If these were solid white with the red hits I’d probably be all in.

But the nubuck instead of the patent leather kills this shoe for me and 11’s are my numero uno. They ****ed up something that coulda been proper.

Just saw the 11s in person and got to hold them...Disappointed is an understatement...I was going to get them but now after that let down I think it’s a pass...Not feeling the material at all

j1.png

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

j2.png

http://blog.footaction.com/releaselocator

Maybe tinting the sole red would have looked better? Adding patent leather. I can not wait to see if these sit.

I kind of like the color way. My son’s junior high team is red and green. May have to grab him a pair of the season.

Without the patent leather, this is just a basic shoe. If you take away the PL, you better have something at least decent to replace it. Nubuck isn't the answer.

I feel you chief, but I'm buying these good bad or ugly I'm proud of myself, I've been hypebeasting a lil too strong lately. :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Sad inside about the colorway turning out like this. Cop and on to the next release.

Saw a pair at the FootAction that opened in LA and these are trash. The materials are less than what I would have expected . They were covered in dirt from fingerprints and just not a good representation of Jordan 11 . I was looking forward to these too .

Back
Top Bottom