Air Jordan 11 Retro Platinum Tint/Sail-University Red October 27 2018

It’s a dope concept for some and I love that Jordan is creating as many options as possible for buyers, but at the same time I’m passing on these.

That’s the beauty of them releasing new stuff so often, I don’t have to have stress over a shoe I like but don’t love, because another heater is usually around the corner.

I’m not saying these are heaters.. but to some they are, and for those people in here I hope you’re able to scoop with no stress.

if the durabuck/nubuck or whatever it is, is somewhat decent, then i might cop.

but from what im hearing so far, its not that good......

Air-Jordan-11-Concord-2018-Retro-OG-Box.jpg

137423iD0C2B65824933633

air-jordan-11-xi-platinum-tint-release-date-378037-016-profile

s-cb9a9d13c81eb26a1c28f9e45d925bed6a83b72c.gif

Screenshot_2018-10-22-14-58-15-1.png

See how I feel once I get em in hand, hoping theyre a super light grey like some pics look. If not to my liking Ill just leave em at the store.

Didn’t hit on finish line and everyone here is FCFS. Just wanted to see them in hand before making a decision

Can't believe these are FCFS in TX. Dallas stores are not happy about this. Raffles simply help with the chaos and these malls don't allow lines.

Everybody saying it’s gonna be FCFS...
It’s said this plenty of times, and then changed late in the week. On one of the releases, it didn’t change till Wednesday or Thursday, and people had very little time to check in. It still can change.

Well here in houston on footlocker and footaction last friday when the launch locator went up, they both said app reservation. then they switched to FCFS today, so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom