Air Jordan 11 Retro Platinum Tint/Sail-University Red October 27 2018

200w.gif
I Buy What I Like!!!Talk Trash All You Like!!! Looks Good To Me!!! Is All That Matters At The End Of The Day...Opinion Is What It Is An OPINION!!!/which are like ear holes everybody got 1 Or 2...FIXEDLol

Last edited:
with patent leather these would have been a different story. I honestly cant believe their still sitting, this might be the first 11 mid for men that has sat this long ever. I dont think their a bad colorway but I do think the materials were a bad decision. The materials are literally the only reason I didn't buy these.

as someone who is new and trying to embrace the culture of sneakers, i am glad that not enough people like them so they are sitting. or else i would never have a chance to cop these. maybe i should be glad that my sneaker tastes are different as well :smile:

Saw these. Damn they're one ugly *** sneaker.

Laughed and rotated them and threw them back.

$220 at that, plenty of others sneakers I'd rather waste that on.

Last edited:
They used up all the patent leather on concords
They know folks are gonna double and triple up :lol:

Held them in hand on Saturday but didn’t cop cus it was my daughters birthday. I shot back to the mall today to get my phone fixed and Champs still had plenty so I grabbed a pair. Dope spring/ summer shoe Ima wish they would’ve dropped earlier in the year around April/May

I love egg nog..so the color is nice to me :lol:

Saw em in hand on Saturday and couldn’t pull the trigger..no patent leather just simply feels weird

Back
Top Bottom