Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

What are the numbers for the og 1s? Hoping the resell isn't awful on these as I'm not confident o will get them on rd

DC2555FA-2E11-416D-827A-11DBF281EC69.png
254ACACB-B9F3-4D8C-9DE4-9BB82D40CC57.jpeg
7021C15C-A893-4703-8673-BEF5E27AB89C.jpeg

These drop in may and I am going after these instead....
Awesome, hope others do as well.

Last 2 mids didn’t fly off the shelves?

That’s news to me

They out here talking crazy again.

As for the shoes, I may be in for these. I was a fan of the Gammas but I need to see how the new materials translate in person.

Maybe the "not flying off shelves" quote was referring to the near endless restocks of the 82's & 96's?.?. Or that the resale price is hovering right around retail?.?.

I’m assuming you are Canadian? If so, I guess I can see what you are saying. They got smoked in the states.

Yes I am. I thought if it was easy for us, then it would have been easier down there due to the high amount of pairs the states get. Eg I remember seeing everyone getting multiples of Royal 1 last year while we got next to no pairs.

Yes I am. I thought if it was easy for us, then it would have been easier down there due to the high amount of pairs the states get. Eg I remember seeing everyone getting multiples of Royal 1 last year while we got next to no pairs.
Naw that’s not the case.
The white navy pair was seen in the wild for a bit but I believe it was gone by Christmas. The red pair got smoked.

These pics make it hurt even worse that I'm 90% sure I'll be taking an L on these. The 3 shoes I wanted badly this year were the JTH 3's, Italy 32's, and these and it feels like I'll be taking losses on all of them (sometimes I'm even OK paying resell but $500.00 is the most I'd ever pay, and as of right now the only only Jordans I'd pay that for would be the JTH 3's). I wish JB would start showing Houston a little more love when it comes to limited stuff (they don't even give Active Athlete stuff like they used to, give us a Niketown I'd even be happy with a Trophy Room store at least I could camp out.

Good thing these come out in May because I get married in June. Might just have to get these for me and my groomsmen so we can take a photo or two with em.

Even though it's been done with other CW's, still a cool idea, if I ever bite the bullet and tie the knot... I'd like to have the groomsman coordinate Concords, SJ's, and these. Just my thought, but man I hate the "prom night" nickname "black cats" or "blackouts" would have been so much better. My freaking prom was 15 years ago, that nickname is uninspired and childish to me, especially since most who are buying these have already done the prom thing. Heck even "wedding day" or "grooms/groomsman" would have been a better nickname...

Last edited:
Prom-Night-Air-Jordan-11-Black-378037-005-Heel-1.jpg

They f'd that right shoe up good. Or maybe it's a shout out to MJ's prom picture where his date was leaning on him. Nice touch, JB.

Prom-Night-Air-Jordan-11-Black-378037-005-Heel-1.jpg

They f'd that right shoe up good. Or maybe it's a shout out to MJ's prom picture where his date was leaning on him. Nice touch, JB.

Or that faux metal Jumpman is to heavy... thay pic makes me think its falling, or braking off within weeks/months of wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom