Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

So I scanned the pic using my phone and the SNKRS app and it came up "Found Em". When to go buy them and I got kicked back to the Open SNKRS Cam page. Opened the cam and it says at the bottom Start Looking. I click it and for the past hour it says "Get It Now" but every time I click on the link it just kicks me out. Frustrating but some of my friends were able to get them so I'm not too mad. It's just weird that the app kept kicking me back. Even tried deleting and reinstalling. No luck...
me too man same exact thing

So I scanned the pic using my phone and the SNKRS app and it came up "Found Em". When to go buy them and I got kicked back to the Open SNKRS Cam page. Opened the cam and it says at the bottom Start Looking. I click it and for the past hour it says "Get It Now" but every time I click on the link it just kicks me out. Frustrating but some of my friends were able to get them so I'm not too mad. It's just weird that the app kept kicking me back. Even tried deleting and reinstalling. No luck...

Did the same for my main account too. Used my girl's account and it went through smooth on the 2nd wave.
So I tried signing into my account on her phone thinking it was just my app/phone and it still kept kicking me back to the cam.

Anyone legit preordering these around $350.00, I just got notified I have to leave town...and will most likely strike out if u cant pre order them.

this was a nice surprise

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    58.5 KB · Views: 15
Just glad to secure a pair without the hassle. Jordan 11s are usually always a mad house to cop. Will be interesting to see how limited these are or if its an actual QS on release day. I usually throw out bold predictions, so for on these, I'll say no way they sit. All black Jordan 11s is a clean color way for most people.

Nike got me to drop $270 on these by peaking my curiosity on their lil picture scan purchasing method/gimmick. Before I even knew what was happening I was pressing my thumb for Touch ID and staring at a “Got em” screen. Such a fiend.
Got caught doing the same thing lol I thought they were long gone I scanned the pic 30 mins after the initial drop just to see how it worked.

Just glad to secure a pair without the hassle. Jordan 11s are usually always a mad house to cop. Will be interesting to see how limited these are or if its an actual QS on release day. I usually throw out bold predictions, so for on these, I'll say no way they sit. All black Jordan 11s is a clean color way for most people.
50k-100k pretty limited for 11s! Win like 82 were over 500 k pairs

Just got a chance to read the summary page on SNKRS. So supposedly these were exclusive access for select students/graduates at certain schools across the country. I'm guessing since the scan pic leaked we were able to cop, but does anyone know the real story here? Did JB give certain schools only the scan pic to their students and then all of us took majority of the inventory? lol sounds kind of messed up.

Just got a chance to read the summary page on SNKRS. So supposedly these were exclusive access for select students/graduates at certain schools across the country. I'm guessing since the scan pic leaked we were able to cop, but does anyone know the real story here? Did JB give certain schools only the scan pic to their students and then all of us took majority of the inventory? lol sounds kind of messed up.

Let this be their first lesson in the school of hard knocks.

Makes this cop even sweeter lol.

Back
Top Bottom