Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Exclusive access what granted to to schools for the first hr. After that it was a free for all as long as you had the pic and an iPhone you could of got them.

Why is that I'm just picturing the graduates all sitting in the school auditorium and then the person on stage goes "Nike and JB has a special gift for you all!, take your phones out and down the SNRKS APP and point the camera towards this Jordan slide on the screen!".....then 2 mins later its sold out and 99% of the studnents are left confused on why they couldn't get a pair cause the public took it all lol....

Seems like a pretty open release for a shoe with only 50k total right? It’s got to be higher than that.

Just curious... If they're sold out, why is the option to look for them still on SNKRS.? They're usually pretty quick about updating the interface.

Yea , Let’s open it to high school kids and college kids first for $250.00 in this days economy ? smh Jordan trippin

Kept getting the the spinning circle and then the "CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER" Smh.....thought I got in quick too. Anyone else get that error? Says Sold out now

Happened to me instantly & I attempted a few minutes before it hit social media. But then I tried 1 hour later & got through.
I don't appreciate $273 shipped though... :smh:

PO

Last edited:
I caught a pair on the restock while still at work, after being too busy & missing the initial drop. This early release was exactly how the Win Like 96 drop was, once that pic hits social media, it’s a free for all & I love it! Really wanted these & I’m glad to cop 3 weeks early just to get the headache of the RD outta the way!

Was gonna cop but $250?

I don't own an iPhone; I never will. I'd have to wait for the main release, but, for some reason, I'm not into these anymore. It's probably the price because $220 is already pushing it. It's clearly a marketing tactic as Jordan has been putting pretty nice suede on $190 GRs. They know people lose their nuts over that patent leather so $250 it is!

Give me the Breds and Concords later this year, and I'm a happy camper. :smile:

I was actually busy all day today so missed out

not in a rush to spend $250 so i'm good with waiting lol

Is that snkrs cam thing iPhone only? Is that why non-iPhone users can’t use it?

I have an iPhone but never tried to do that cam thing. More **** to do just to cop snkrs. Lol.

I would’ve been fine with paying 240 after tax but with me being on the fence, 273 just let me know I should stay away

Was a big fan of the gamma. Beat them up nice. But oh well

I have an Android for work and an iPhone as my personal phone. I scanned the picture from my work phone and was able to purchase. Haven’t had much luck lately with other releases. Glad I got through. Think I’m done for the year. Probably for awhile.

You have to have both platforms I have an Android I use daily and an iPhone for situations like yesterday, with New York state tax fees almost came out to $300 wow I'm going to have to wait to see these in person to decide if I'm going to keep them or flip

It's some salty dudes in here! And I'm team Android too. I use my iPad for SNKRS cam and SNKRS pass.
So yesterday I made a joke about getting an iPhone because obviously that was the way to get these shoes. I'm team android also. I never thought to use my wife's iPad to do this but oh well. Once I hear about prices being like 270 plus with tax and shipping I dont feel bad that I got mine for exactly retail. Even with that said Nike is the only one winning lol.

Back
Top Bottom