Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

tenor.gif

Yall sound real confident bout obtaining these even after djfolk and pinoe numbers. Think I'm pass on these for homage 1s. They clean though

Have gammas n don’t really rock ... realized I’m not a big fan of that blue outsole , which is pretty much the same on these ..smh wished they would’ve put a black outsole

Great logic lol why did u order them?
Simply because I had the opportunity. Never got early access before and wasn't messing up my chances for future selection so I copped.

Plus I need to increase my activity in app. All speculative but worth a try.

What do I really loose by copping? Nothing at all.

These make the gammas look better. The horrible price and horrible release they did isn't funny.

That salt doe...

This release was very good. Without them doing the drop the way they did I would have ZERO chances at copping from SNKRS on release day. While I agree the price is silly from a retail POV. These are super dope and the release was good for normal people.

That salt doe...

This release was very good. Without them doing the drop the way they did I would have ZERO chances at copping from SNKRS on release day. While I agree the price is silly from a retail POV. These are super dope and the release was good for normal people.
Agreed! I would’nt have gotten **** on release day.

Although I agree that mesh would have been the better option, these are still light years better than the gammas.... better shape/mold and higher patent leather.

i'm glad i caught on before it was too late on the early release, for i have no chance against bots, both on snkrs nor on counterstrike!

Back
Top Bottom