Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

98C0DDCA-F664-4487-9DAD-1CCA719A8C84.jpeg
A11670DD-E447-438B-8CD8-75C4AF7C2D5A.jpeg
EDDEE53B-1CAE-4156-932E-04307176F40B.jpeg
These are so FIRE... after seeing the all black sample years ago, these were a must have! Digging these over my gammas...

Mine got delivered, UPS left at the front door and I won't be back until tomorrow... luckily my cousin went and picked them up for me. Honestly think that the current stockx prices are decent these are definitely gonna sell out on day one, after the official release prices might decline a little but will steadily increase after that.

I really wanted to be excited about these but in hand, they are underwhelming. The “suede” is nothing special. It’s the same nubuck that’s on the cool grey lows. My lows didn’t come with white marks on the nubuck like these did. I have a suede/nubuck eraser that I’m going to try and use but if the spots won’t come out....well I’ll probably keep them and grumble a little because there is no exchanging them unless I wanna wait until 5/26 and try to cop another at 250 and send these back. I guess I was hoping for suede on par with the Bordeaux 12s from last year. That’s some relatively good suede this is just same old same old only at a higher price. I do like them even though the post might not suggest it, I just don’t like the quality for $250. If these shoes were $190 I’d shut up and be happy.

Try my best to like them and want to stay with them but similar to the Gammas which I got rid of over a year ago I won't wear these....

Attachments

• 20180510_213054.jpg
    20180510_213054.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 29
I just tried my pair on and they look great on feet. I am seriously thinking about wearing these as dress shoes with a suit next time I have to testify in court. I’ll wear them casually as well, they just can be dressed up too.

I’m still not happy about the quality for the price but I have softened after trying them on and seeing them on feet.

I think that is what it's turning me off I'm a New York City resident with tax these came out to around $280

I can't wear basketball sneakers to anything remotely formal.

Too many great shoes for that.

Try my best to like them and want to stay with them but similar to the Gammas which I got rid of over a year ago I won't wear these....
Your pair looks dope. I wish I had a pair. Way better than the Gamma imo.

Change of Heart once in hand and I never liked Gammas FYI.

Just removed my pair from stockx. I’m never going to get the SW if I continue to keep the kicks I planned to resale. Smh damn you Nike
If I am somehow able to cop the Jeter 11s on Monday my wife is going to be ticked off. I was supposed to go down to 1 new pair of shoes a month unless I sell a pair. That’s not going so well.

My girl is looking at me crazy now and she doesn’t even know it’s only just begun. I don’t know whether I’m happy they are delivered on different days or not.

If I am somehow able to cop the Jeter 11s on Monday my wife is going to be ticked off. I was supposed to go down to 1 new pair of shoes a month unless I sell a pair. That’s not going so well.

:rofl:
People complaining about the price like they didn’t know how much they were when they hit that button.

Why even clown yourself? Just admit you have no self control and that you are prepared to be spending around $300 on kicks in the near future.

Gr XI selling out at close to $300...

Jb sitting back like

Back
Top Bottom