Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Here’s a heads up for you all. Went to finish line this morning and they were taking a list for Reservations for the 11 Cap and Gowns. Not a raffle but reservation. They said they were doing it today only. Hope you guys can take advantage of it.

At MOA?

I'm doing the work to get 7 minutes, but I have a feeling 7 minutes won't help much on this one. If there are only like 2 or 3 pairs per size, I'm sure the VIP status people are the only ones getting these reservations.

Since the app has launched
I have only been able to use rewards 3 times that I can recall
Top 3’s $10 birthday coupon
Blue moons $15 reward
Shadow 1’s $20 reward

Yeah I asked the FTA employee and she told me as of now the only shoes that are excluded from rewards are the NRG (QS) and 11 releases.

One employee told me I couldn’t use my rewards for the shadow 1’s and I said they weren’t a QS so they let me. Sometimes you just have to speak up

when i picked up my H2H i was small talking the guy and he said the footaction in greensboro mall had 60 pairs of the Prom Nights and that he most people that want them shouldnt have a problem getting them but thats just north carolina.

$250 really isn’t that terrible considering we paid $500 for a pack where 1 of the shoes included was Jordan 29s

Back
Top Bottom