Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Only mid 11s, Og 12s and 13s could handle a price point above $200 and still sell out on a GR level.
Jordan has BEEN trying to established the plus $200 price point. It simply doesn’t work on the majority of releases unless they limit supply.
Think if anything works, its 1s 3s and 11s. But i am biased...

Won't be surprise JB gonna creep up the price ceiling on other models later on. They know y'all gonna lick the plate clean with the XI. They gonna train y'all to pay the higher price with this joint. :lol:
I'm not sure, not many models have been day 1 sellouts at the 190 price point. I can definitely see the xi getting a price increase, but I'm not sure the rest would move that quickly unless numbers are low.

Not everything has to sell out in fractions of a second for it to be a success. The Win like 82's and 96's were available for a week and eventually sold out.

Gonna have to literally have these in my hands to decide if I like them enough or not to keep. Sure I probably said something bad about them on the first few pages :lol:

They'll be going out the door to pay for Concords if I decide they ain't worthy of keeping.

The $200+ price point will only work with models such as the 11’s, and 3’s or anything with Nike Air in the back. I mean, outside of true blue 3’s

I think the 4’s next year with Nike Air on the back will probably jump to $220. I can’t remember but I’m pretty sure the WC 4’s were $220

LA HEADS: Better to try my luck at Nike Santa Monica or The Grove? I’m new to the city. Only lined up once at a Nike store (Vegas for the Master 12s). Got there an hour or so early and was deep in the line but they had plenty of pairs.

Im starting to believe its some benefit to being on 7 and 10, it seems like the foot apps have slots for both and have 10mins wont get you a 7min slot. that said having 6mins or 9mins seems like an instant L

Im starting to believe its some benefit to being on 7 and 10, it seems like the foot apps have slots for both and have 10mins wont get you a 7min slot. that said having 6mins or 9mins seems like an instant L
Yes but even 10 min is an L depends on where you live.

If you live in NC SC, chances there getting are high. Nobody want to wear Air Jordans.

I got a L on the H2H 1s even with the a 10 minute headstart, but I feel like I picked low traffic stores in which stock wasn't going to be right anyway. This go round I picked, what I deem, high volume stores and we'll see what that brings for me.

There would have been better imo, blackout samples

s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom