Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Those are horrible

Air-Jordan-11-Cap-and-Gown-1.png

Yea these are way better lol yall can have em

These will kill gammas in the quality of materials used category plus high patent cut and memory foam soles. If you wore gammas you know what I mean

i feel like i have a waaaay better chance on SNKRS. ive hit a good number of times on there. never eeeeeeever on end.

I won once on end but it was for the overkill adidas adv’s. Not sure how much entries they had so I’m a little skeptical. Now if I win some off whites or something, that would be a W lol

I wonder if the demand is there for these. It seems to be lukewarm. Probably a combination of price, it being May and them being all black.

The Cap and Gown is a nice nickname I guess, but they're black cat XI's to me. I wish it was like how it used to be and nicknames came organically.

I wonder if the demand is there for these. It seems to be lukewarm. Probably a combination of price, it being May and them being all black.

The Cap and Gown is a nice nickname I guess, but they're black cat XI's to me. I wish it was like how it used to be and nicknames came organically.

Yea, at the end of the day $250 is a lot to pay when there are multiple 11 releases in the same year.

These shouldn't be that hard to get.

Lots of people's bank accounts are probably drained by now, and I doubt resellers will be going after them at a $250 plus tax price point.

I went to a few stores today, did that check in **** with the app. Everyone said there's a decent amount of pairs and not a lot of people asking about them. I think the price and the all black shoes in the summer are keeping people away. I still think they sellout for the most part in day one but we'll see.

Feel like Nike is testing this batch at $250 knowing that most will be comfortable paying that much when the Concords drop at the end of the year. Glad I was able to cop the Cap & Gown for $218 shipped off SNKRS a couple weeks ago.

howd u get em for 218?

I thought the 11 Bred was supposed to come out this year, but I guess it was just a rumor. After the Iridescent, Cool Grey, and Jeter (all good Lows), and the Concord getting buzz, there may be a bit of saturation (combined with a $250-$270 price). A definite day one sellout, but hopefully we can all get it. I have a Nike gift card, but I'm not risking it and am trying to get the headstarts and raffles. I got a Champs 7 minutes, but missed the Foot Locker ones yesterday (need dem codes!). My local Footaction is not getting these. I know someone here said Champ may be getting preferred this time over FA; I think that's right.

I thought the 11 Bred was supposed to come out this year, but I guess it was just a rumor. After the Iridescent, Cool Grey, and Jeters (all good Lows), and the Concord getting buzz, there may be a bit of saturation (combined with a $250-$270 price). A definite day one sellout, but hopefully we can all get it. I have a Nike gift card, but I'm not risking it and am trying to get the headstarts and raffles. I got a Champs 7 minutes, but missed the Foot Locker ones yesterday (need dem codes!). My local Footaction is not getting these. I know someone here said Champ may be getting preferred this time over FA; I think that's right.

keep an eye on the thread. its still only tuesday. more codes will be posted.

I went to a few stores today, did that check in **** with the app. Everyone said there's a decent amount of pairs and not a lot of people asking about them. I think the price and the all black shoes in the summer are keeping people away. I still think they sellout for the most part in day one but we'll see.

Yeah, when I went to FNL yesterday there didn't seem to be a huge demand like a normal XI. It just seemed like a normal Jordan release where if you know you know.

I think it's going to be a release that people will regret missing out on later.

Back
Top Bottom