Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

A few already sold on flight club for 5+. So definitely possible.

Nah that’s was before release it’s not. Goat and stock x prices is what they go for now.

Fight club sells to a small crowd. Majority copping off other places second hand.

WOW actually reserved a pair off the waitlist! Thanks to the person who didn't claim them lol.

Expect a lot of release off waitlist. The timer is up so they should be releasing Pairs. Also resell weak so that should help people who hit on multiple releas pairs. Wouldn’t be surprised if someone hit on 3 and released all once they realized nothing was in it for them.

L on Champs, L on Footaction, L on Footlocker @ 10 Minutes. There's still the END. raffle, but probably retail or bust.

Went 4/4

W at champs
W at FA
W at hibbetts
WL then promoted from Ftl
Only keeping 2, one for me and one for my boy. I want everyone to eat.

Nah that’s was before release it’s not. Goat and stock x prices is what they go for now.

Fight club sells to a small crowd. Majority copping off other places second hand.

Not in NY. They move things quickly. H2H cheaper on stock x and goat but flightclub sizes go up and go out for 4 or 5+. Yeah the sneaker heads know of other avenues to purchase stuff but the majority don’t know or don’t care.

Anyone know if there's a correlation with how much you spend at FTL and getting more Ws on the FTL App? I feel like ever since my spend went up, I've been winning.
A manager told me your spending doesn't really matter which I'm inclined to somewhat believe since I only recently started using the footlocker app and I'm 3/3. I won the blue moon 1s, Katrina 3s and now the cap and gowns (all with 10min head starts)

A manager told me your spending doesn't really matter which I'm inclined to somewhat believe since I only recently started using the footlocker app and I'm 3/3. I won the blue moon 1s, Katrina 3s and now the cap and gowns (all with 10min head starts)
I think spending maybe a factor but not the most important. If I had to guess, it might break down like this.

1- Headstart
2- Store locations
3- Size
4- Amount spent

Everytime I cop for my friend size 13 I hit @ the same store w/ no WL. But my size has never hit there or even been waitlisted. Store & size is crucial imo.

Does anyone ever win concepts raffles or are they all for show? And if people win, how do they usually notify? They’re my last hope for local and then it’s all in on SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom