Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

3 hours on Champs WL still. Looks like they're cooking up an L for me fellas. Guess Its an early moning for me 2moro on snkrs.

Lol at all the cats undercutting each other on stock x to make 10 bucks after fees. Mad I didn’t have the resources to create something like stock x. They’re making so much money off these dummies.

Said the same thing back like 2 pages. Dudes out to either lose money or make $5 lol

I was laughing when I went to cop gold Am 97s last week at footlocker and saw all the clowns beasting to cop 6 pairs to make $10 a pair. The sad part was that most of those dudes looked older than 30.

Dudes came into and out of the flight club right last week. Told them they have mad pairs in the back and what price they would have to put them up for. They left with the shoes lol. Probably to return them lmao

Was pretty bummed that I went 0/3 on foot apps without even a waitlist. Ftl 10min FA 10min Champs 7min. Just checked my email and hit on END. 247 shipped. Not bad at all. Worked out in the end. Got the offwhite UnC early access too. Been a good week!

Last edited:
Said the same thing back like 2 pages. Dudes out to either lose money or make $5 lol

Yeah unless it’s a shoe with real resale value stock x is pointless. People can’t do basic math. No wonder why people fail at life lol u waste more in gas dropping it off then making profit smh

So resell for 310 and get 278... make 6 dollars.. why even buy in the first place if you are selling before release???

@foestar13
32750267_250627445500018_4138386265995214848_n.jpg

Yeah but that is just too much work for 10-20 dollars. If u love them buy it but resell before even official release is dumb i think

32750267_250627445500018_4138386265995214848_n.jpg

They dont look right without the padding between the straps. Its just straps on a flat surface. The straps are supposed to look embedded into the upper. Its been getting less and less but now its nonexistent. This is trash.

I don’t like the price tag
My bad, I thought u were joking about the time cause its 9:45pm here. Forgot u might be in a different time zone. I hear u on the price tag. Thats a third of my rent.

I would cop & then maybe resell or trade if I changed my mind. Better to have it in hand with options than without.

Back
Top Bottom