Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Can someone put me on what options for retail I could have for Fcfs?l I’m in the phillymetro so there’s all the regulars plus things like kicks Usa, Ubiq etc. I forgot to enter the raffles so if I have a chance to line up somewhere I will. SNKRS is plan b

Last edited:
Could be just to get that Platinum status to get that HS for the more hyped releases.
Exactly if you buy every Jordan and sell for retail plus ship just to get your money back your accts will be ready for limited releases that you really want just a thought though I know some dont care but that's what I do

Exactly if you buy every Jordan and sell for retail plus ship just to get your money back your accts will be ready for limited releases that you really want just thought though I know some dont care but that's what I do
I thought it only takes spending $150 once to become a platinum vip member?

Exactly if you buy every Jordan and sell for retail plus ship just to get your money back your accts will be ready for limited releases that you really want just a thought though I know some dont care but that's what I do

That may be true but you are not going to buy every release. Resellers buy everything. They multiple accounts hitting everything. While you $1,400 they have $5,000 or more on different accounts. I have $3,000 spent on my footlocker but i still get L’s or WL on stuff.

That may be true but you are not going to buy every release. Resellers buy everything. They multiple accounts hitting everything. While you $1,400 they have $5,000 or more on different accounts. I have $3,000 spent on my footlocker but i still get L’s or WL on stuff.
Does it really matter how much you spend?

Don't think money spent matters once you've got that 10-minute head start. I hit on everything with a reset account and very little money spent, although it's starting to get up there now :smh:

The big difference is more people are using the app with 10-minute head starts than they were last year. That's why guys who used to never lose are sometimes losing now. That and Jordan Brand ain't doing massive GRs like they did last year.

May have to double up. My oldest let me know that he really wants these. I said "Bruh-these retail for 2-fitty!!"

Him:
and.gif

Created a monster :lol:

Can someone put me on what options for retail I could have for Fcfs?l I’m in the phillymetro so there’s all the regulars plus things like kicks Usa, Ubiq etc. I forgot to enter the raffles so if I have a chance to line up somewhere I will. SNKRS is plan b

I believe Villa and Ubiq are FCFS, I don't recall them doing any raffles. Also you can always try your luck on Kicks USA Leftovers I believe its an 11am deadline.

That 275 going to hurtf tomorrow

Honestly it’s an 11 and that damn patent leather makes me act foolish like drop 250 plus on these.

That quality better be A1

Don't think money spent matters once you've got that 10-minute head start. I hit on everything with a reset account and very little money spent, although it's starting to get up there now :smh:

The big difference is more people are using the app with 10-minute head starts than they were last year. That's why guys who used to never lose are sometimes losing now. That and Jordan Brand ain't doing massive GRs like they did last year.

I think the money spent factors in but there are probably others like the location picked and supposedly if you pick the same size that ways more in your favor. It’s all speculation but I know once my champs account reset I was not winning anything lol

That 275 going to hurtf tomorrow

Honestly it’s an 11 and that damn patent leather makes me act foolish like drop 250 plus on these.

That quality better be A1
Pretty sure you'll be more than happy bro. I got through on that leaked scan pic but then got screwed when they sent me the wrong size. I was like whatever my wallet will gladly take the return but when I got the package and checked them out I got super salty. They are super buttery in my opinion. Suede looks on point and feels so yummy.

Once in hand a lot of you guys are going to forget the $275 hit.

Back
Top Bottom