Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

I went to all the shoe stores at the mall and I was able to get the last size 12 that someone didn't pick up. I didn't realize it until I got home. But they left the poor guys raffle ticket with name and number taped to the box.
Not my size but I will see if I can size swap for a size 13
Champs and Foot Locker already had a long line forming just to wait for the people that didn't pick up their reserved 11's by 3pm

I went to all the shoe stores at the mall and I was able to get the last size 12 that someone didn't pick up. I didn't realize it until I got home. But they left the poor guys raffle ticket with name and number taped to the box.
Not my size but I will see if I can size swap for a size 13
Champs and Foot Locker already had a long line forming just to wait for the people that didn't pick up their reserved 11's by 3pm

I'd definitely be facing a moral dilemma on that one...

Nice Columbias.

Was about to check out when a guy behind me came running in sweating looking for a 9.5, said he came all the way from Paducah KY got em, so I ley hom buy them with the agreement that I got the points for em. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.
Good dude man.

Picked mine up from KP FTL earlier. What store u hit at?

Wish I didn’t fall asleep last night after I confirmed FTL, and confirmed the other 2 stores...coulda got my money up at Champs and FA. Woke up like 30 minutes too late

Nice :nthat:
I hit at FA...

passed on a reservation at Fulton HoH now i’m kinda regretting cos like u said i coulda added the easy $250 but its all good

I was the idiot of the day yesterday, hit on all 3 apps but didn't confirm. Now I'll be trying for unclaimed at 3

source.gif

That hurts even ME reading that. You should’ve AT LEAST confirmed one pair. Glad I doubled up on these. They are luxurious looking. Loving the charcoal grey sole in person.

Shiekh is really screwing me over today. Hit on the online raffle, the link was the wrong size. Spoke to customer service, they gave me a new link and I got "product doesn't exist", and told them it wasn't working and they haven't responded back since. Great.

Shiekh is the worst! Got worked over by them on the Katrina 3s. SMH. Their app is terrible.

Well I got lucky, walked into Champs at 2:30 and talk to one of the guys and explained my situation. He asks what size and I say 13 and he says it's your lucky day. He goes in the back and grabs one, good to know there are some good employees working at these places. Most just seem to hate their job and treat you like trash.

I passed but helped my buddy double up. Gonna get some $5 slides next weekend with the rewards

I refuse to drop $275 retail unless they’re something uber nostalgic or resale is bananas :wink:

Well I got lucky, walked into Champs at 2:30 and talk to one of the guys and explained my situation. He asks what size and I say 13 and he says it's your lucky day. He goes in the back and grabs one, good to know there are some good employees working at these places. Most just seem to hate their job and treat you like trash.
:smokin

Back
Top Bottom