Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

y do u guys get so sensitive over someone’s difference of opinion ? Lol u guys went directly at my mother because I disaageed with your opinion on a sneaker lol , I find it funny tho because I’m not overally sensitive like some of you on here lol

You must be new to the internet. Say you like Xbox over Ps4 and someone would probably send ur mom a burning bag of poo

Jb/nike doing it again!! Great shoe but def not worth 275 for me. But great lookig shoe for sure.

Just hope you guys know JB is laughing to the bank right now. But if you can afford it, get it and enjoy it.

Hoping concords are not 250 becuz that will be hard to pass. But will...

Nike, Adi, etc. has pricing dialed in with few exceptions. Resell becoming a business with stockx and Goat gives them better data and they’re after that margin too. It’ll go somewhere, either resellers or brands. Halo models have been pushing up over $200 regularly for these brands. I’d expect the Concrods to be $250 box too.

y do u guys get so sensitive over someone’s difference of opinion ? Lol u guys went directly at my mother because I disagreed with your opinion on a sneaker lol , I find it funny tho because I’m not overally sensitive like some of you on here lol

Because you didn’t even give your opinion on WHY they are “trash”, or what you don’t like about them. Just calling it trash and not saying why seems like you’re just trolling (imo)

If higher premium quality and packaging color ways drop through the yea at a higher price point I’m ok with it.

As long as there is enough regular releases too.

Better than JB flooding th market with boring releases week after week like 2017

Jb/nike doing it again!! Great shoe but def not worth 275 for me. But great lookig shoe for sure.

Just hope you guys know JB is laughing to the bank right now. But if you can afford it, get it and enjoy it.

Hoping concords are not 250 becuz that will be hard to pass. But will...

Keep hoping bruh. Jordan Brand knows it will be hard to pass....

So what’s so good about this shoe that Jordan Brand had to bump it up to $250? Is it because of the upper ashy material? :stoneface:

Because they can raise price, and/or reduce quantity and it’ll sell.

The XI is arguably the most iconic sneaker ever. For this one they put a story around it, change up some materials and that’s it. Supposedly all JBs as of a few years back started to use “premium materials”, so that language you’ll always hear.

Nike, Adi, etc. has pricing dialed in with few exceptions. Resell becoming a business with stockx and Goat gives them better data and they’re after that margin too. It’ll go somewhere, either resellers or brands. Halo models have been pushing up over $200 regularly for these brands. I’d expect the Concrods to be $250 box too.
Not looking forward to passing on concords...

Picked up my pairs and they are better in person than in these pics. When I initially heard that these are coming out, I was not enthusiastic about them. After seeing more and more photos, I wanted them. Glad that I did not sleep on this release.
20180526_165614.jpg

Over 1 million pairs on them concords with that extra 30 dollars off each pair, rewards/Disco off limit. Nike and footsites are ready to gang up to eat. :lol:

Reactions: ARK
wassup with snkrs saying sold out at 10am? waited 15 seconds to see if it'll change and decided to refresh. an undeserved L

So, I haven’t use any of the fooy apps in a long time until today, but if I got a confirmation email, does that mean I have them? I ordered from footaction.com

So, I haven’t use any of the fooy apps in a long time until today, but if I got a confirmation email, does that mean I have them? I ordered from footaction.com

to me, it means you have an open order with them. you dont really have a pair secure until you get shipping confirmation.

FNL just shipped but arriving June 5!? Really?! I guess these shipping from their Alaska warehouse by boat. I guess I can’t complain. Just glad to be able to cop.

They can say they sold out at $250, but would they have sold out if they made a million pairs?

I don't think they can get away with it on a consistent basis, unless they make them limited.

They can say they sold out at $250, but would they have sold out if they made a million pairs?

I don't think they can get away with it on a consistent basis, unless they make them limited.

Yea if there were a million of these no way they sell out in one day

i passed considering my gammas been worn all of maybe 4x, but i can clearly see from the pics that these >> gammas. regrettable i'm sure, but couldn't justify 270.

Saw these in person. Not feeling them for $250 retail. At least give us a dust bag and special box.

The laces is a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom