Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

FTL app won’t let me confirm my reservation. Keeps saying I haven’t purchased the shoes yet.. anyone ever had that problem?

FTL app won’t let me confirm my reservation. Keeps saying I haven’t purchased the shoes yet.. anyone ever had that problem?

All the time. Makes it seem like I didn't pick up my pair in the app, the FTL staff tells me "im good" and they just need to confirm the pick up in their system in the back later. I just make sure my loyal number is attached to my purchase on the receipt.

Man, as polarizing as these have been, it's crazy to see the panic around these disappearing so quick. I was fortunate enough to be able to secure a pair. Congrats to those that were also so fortunate. I wasn't going to take any chances with this release.

To those disappointed: Why be surprised you're not getting a $250 (or $270!) quality of shoe? This is Jordan Brand. They want $$$ up the butt. That's all they care about. They know they could have made the jumpman plastic or the suede ashy thin and it still would have sold out. A limited 11? That thing is gone in minutes. It's the patent leather that sells the shoe, and JB knows that. Be grateful you get anything else there with quality.

In my opinion, all retros should be $185 while the 11s should be $200. This special 11 should have been $220. $250?! That's just robbery.

I was the idiot of the day yesterday, hit on all 3 apps but didn't confirm. Now I'll be trying for unclaimed at 3

source.gif

Same here. Hit on Hibbett raffle. Saw the confirmation come through on my phone about 12:30 but was busy working. Had til 4pm to confirm and completely forgot. Saw a notification at 4:05 that I forfeited my pair. :smh:

To those disappointed: Why be surprised you're not getting a $250 (or $270!) quality of shoe? This is Jordan Brand. They want $$$ up the butt. That's all they care about. They know they could have made the jumpman plastic or the suede ashy thin and it still would have sold out. A limited 11? That thing is gone in minutes. It's the patent leather that sells the shoe, and JB knows that. Be grateful you get anything else there with quality.

In my opinion, all retros should be $185 while the 11s should be $200. This special 11 should have been $220. $250?! That's just robbery.
No one is surprised. They’re just not worth $250+ which is why a lot of ppl including me easily passed on them.

This release was crazy. It seems like a lot of dudes were wait listed on the apps but still were able to cop pairs. Not sure if a lot of people slept on this yesterday, but are regretting it now since these sold out fast.

Really dope in person.
20180526_113633.jpg

At first I thought Gammas > these but the buttery suede and shiny Jumpman are a really nice touch. But I also like the splash of color on the Gammas so it's really hard to say which I prefer more now.

me either, looking to grab one, and Go Green

I only had FTA w 10 minutes in Denver. Called BAIT and they weren't getting them. Just going through IG today and come to find out another shop, Fice, got them here too.

Missed on SNKRs, end, lapstone.

I won on FTL yesterday, had a family emergency that wasn't going to allow me to pick them up so I gave them up on the app. Tried on SNKRS this morning and copped. Surprised to get on now and read how many people missed out. I thought they might sit for a few days. But I am sure there will be random restocks at the stores.

Back
Top Bottom