Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Size 9 still $330ish. Size 9.5 (which I have) $315. S

If I sell my 9.5's, StockX shows I'd take home $274.75 (less than I paid with tax + shipping :lol:) but that is with 9.5% sellers fees (not sure why it isn't half, if that is the current StockX promo).

In either case, I'd still have to cough up an extra ~$50 to swap my 9.5 for a 9 :angry:

We living in the age of bots.. and like the wise one stated, by the time we see the notification for a restock of anything it's pretty much a wrap for a manual transaction. Not worried about the price, either way I'm good, I may buy 3rd just because they're all that IMO.

I wonder if the demand for these will be higher now that it's been confirmed that the Concords in December are gonna have the 45 on the back instead of 23.
I have the 45 on my space jam and it only bothers me slightly. The 23 on these definitely look better than the 45 though

I have the 45 on my space jam and it only bothers me slightly. The 23 on these definitely look better than the 45 though

I've had every Concord except for OG...they sold out smh...so having the 45 on the back is incredible to me because I thought these would never drop. I would have never fathom this 20 years. Once again I get the opportunity to wear what Mike wore. I still remember the game like yesterday when Mike broke out the Concords with the 45. Folks went crazy!

Just got a call from JJ! I was like isn’t it kind of late?! Resprsentative was like. You want them or nah. So I passed.

SNS pair touched down.
730CDDDF-910C-4D56-A92F-FBC4A6C20E45.jpeg

Lol just copped an 11.5 off stock x for $310. I put that bid in on release day just to keep an eye on prices. Didn’t think they would ever go that low, should have changed it to 3 bills. Dudes are trying to unload these. Lol my guy made $35 profit? It’s a cold world. Lmaooo

Lol just copped an 11.5 off stock x for $310. I put that bid in on release day just to keep an eye on prices. Didn’t think they would ever go that low, should have changed it to 3 bills. Dudes are trying to unload these. Lol my guy made $35 profit? It’s a cold world. Lmaooo
With fees and stuff did he even make $35?

Made less than that if he paid sales tax. These should be atleast 350. Thought they were limited..

Back
Top Bottom