Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

This common on Space Jams? - loose threads (or end of the thread) on the inside of the shoe. I don't recall seeing this on other pairs. Just need confirmation. (Why couldn't they tie off the stitching inside of the shoe)

Last edited:

This common on Space Jams? - loose threads (or end of the thread) on the inside of the shoe. I don't recall seeing this on other pairs. Just need confirmation. (Why couldn't they tie off the stitching inside of the shoe)
Can't say is common on the Space Jams, but have the same issue on my Navy low and cherry reds.

Redlands
Is the newest factory they opened
So they want that trafic flow
For those that copped on pair this will be nice to pick one of these for daily drivers or beaters

Someone in the SoCal thread also posted that the Citidel and Ontario outlet stores will have some pairs as well. Going to the Carlsbad outlets for some Memorial Day shopping and I'll stop by the Nike outlet there. Doubt they'll have em tho that store never has anything.

Got an outlet pair today and must tell you that for a "B" grade it looks better than a release day Foot Action pair. I am not sure all of these are true B grades.

B grade jams at the mlk outlet in Portland. Shoes look just fine but the box is a regular Jordan box

My the outlet I went to it didnt. I just didn't want to say they weren't without fully knowing. Aided on the side of caution.

I also know that you didn't direct that at me lol

Got an outlet pair today and must tell you that for a "B" grade it looks better than a release day Foot Action pair. I am not sure all of these are true B grades.

That's how the process goes. If a shoe is determined to be b grade then they pull x amount of pairs before and after the pair and mark them as b grades. Most of the time, b grades are just fine.

That's how the process goes. If a shoe is determined to be b grade then they pull x amount of pairs before and after the pair and mark them as b grades. Most of the time, b grades are just fine.

Makes sense BigJ . This is one of my favorite J's so happy to have another pair at a discount

Makes sense BigJ . This is one of my favorite J's so happy to have another pair at a discount

I feel you. I tripled up at retail but would have sold one if I got another for low enough.

Leesburg has nothing [emoji]128580[/emoji] Wish I lived near one of these outlets that has em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom