Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm surprised some of the pairs lasted this long. I wish I could've doubled up but congrats to those who got em

I was gonna tripple up, but didn't think $40 was big of enough savings for b grades.

How can you tell if a pair is B grade or not? I've seen some listed as B grade but have original box and look pretty good

Like others have mentioned b grades will have size tag stamped and usually come in orange box
In my experience some b grades look perfectly fine
But I have seen some b grades look like dookie
Just check the pair and you should be good

You can :rofl: all you want but just because they hit Canada it doesn't mean it's gonna happen in the US.
You owe him an apology J [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
i dont at all. ive been around long enough to know that just because a shoe hits canada or another country, its not an indication that we are getting it in the US.

You can :rofl: all you want but just because they hit Canada it doesn't mean it's gonna happen in the US.
theyve hit US this week! they was at south chicago for 170  and several other us spots

and? you just dont understand how the process works.

im sayin while you doubting me when i said these would hit outlets and i was right. screw the process, i said jams was hittin outlets and sho nuff jams hit outlets lol. u think they sold all 1million pairs of jams in 6months lol. multiple stores multiple fsr. i bet they got more up they sleve for whenever else they get thirsty for sells. i wouldnt be susprised if they had some suede xi put up somewhere. next when i say something bout to hit outlets ride the wave plz lmao. btw theres hella premium 4s in all cw just chillin somewhere 
nerd.gif
 where u think they gonna end up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I suggest wearing and trying out any b grades you buy
Bought some B grade Georgetown 11 lows a few months back
After like the 2-3 wear the inside plastic liner around the heel and collar broke off or wasn't glued properly
Was killing my ankles everytime I took a step
Messed up my ankle pretty bad
I ended up returning them...
It was a sad day when I did

Omfgoodnes.... I just checked out the thread this PM.... [emoji]128591[/emoji] for a pair tomorrow at the outlets.... smfh

^

Bro you needed to be at the outlets like yesterday and today lol

Good luck tomorrow 

I think there were at least 2 outlets near me that got them

I was gonna check some out...but i said screw it dont need anymore pairs

Last edited:
Bruh... South nike outlet all sold out... and called North nike outlet and they acting like they retail store not disclosing sizes and pairs availability! I hate North outlets with a passion FR FR!

Anyways went to summerlin Costco and swung bybtheor games section.... they had copes of PS4 Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition for $25!!!!! Had to cop!!!!

How do these fit compared to the gamma xi's? Gammma xi size 8.5 fit me good. Wondering if I can pull off a size 8 in Space Jams. Thought I heard someone say they fit slightly big.

You think they will take my phone order in the morning?
People have mentioned that phone orders are dead
I heard there might be a loophole if you purchase with gift cards instead of credit cards since they only use chip readers
You can try to call them up on Tuesday doesnt hurt to try
But odds are probably not
Good luck!
Its a new store think they just opened up a month or so

Last edited:
I hear that. Yeah they probably won't ship out. I got a new outlet opening near me soon. Hopefully they end up having them.

Back
Top Bottom