Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Guy. None of that is a link to the shoes. I fully understand that they're releasing apparel. So what? When you find me a link to a site quoting Nike as marketing this Black Concord as the shoe in Space Jam then you can start acting like you know something. Until then, I think you can figure out on your own what you can go do.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Carlton serious about these XIs.

"Listen guy"

Last edited:
I don't feel he's actually trolling tho,, because he does have some substance behind what he's saying.. Right or wrong, to me he's just expressing what he feels to be his honest opinion. Not much else ever to talk about in these threads 6months prior to release.

Guy. None of that is a link to the shoes. I fully understand that they're releasing apparel. So what? When you find me a link to a site quoting Nike as marketing this Black Concord as the shoe in Space Jam then you can start acting like you know something. Until then, I think you can figure out on your own what you can go do to yourself.
jordan brands is releasing space jam t-shirts when the shoes release...so your saying its a coincidence??they had smiley face shirts for this past flu game release also and people didnt want to call them flu games...lets get over this..space purps is ill btw..

Last edited:
Well considering Lebron, their other golden boy, is starring in the next Space Jam AND its the 20th anniversary this year Id imagine that might have something to do with it. 

Is it that hard to picture the meeting where they discussed the shoe release and decided against a 3rd retro + in the same colorway and opted to use the opportunity to release the coveted Black Concords from the 95 playoffs? To continue the rare PE releases we're starting to see happen?

All you guys are working with here is conjecture. I'm literally going by the visual evidence presented for the shoe and nothing else. The only time we've seen the shoe thats releasing this Christmas was in the 1995 East Finals. Period. 

Thats what should end the debate.

Lmaoooo you're a clown b, grown man crying over what other dudes call their sneakers. Some of you new dudes on here are some weirdos.

A grown man with a Space Jam avatar calling out a dude who refuses to call a shoe 'Space Jam' and Im the weirdo.

Clearly the Space Jams are my favorite shoe like I stated multiple times in this thread, hence the avy. Get off my **** weirdo :lol:

tonytobacco tonytobacco Why does the nickname "Space Jams" bother you so much? It's just a pair of shoes. A base coloway that many associate with the movie of the same name. Most don't notice the achilles number or Jumpman shade.

We can call them the "yo mane wut dem Jayz comin out fa Chrizmus be?". That better?

I'll settle this once and for all on some dbz fusion type **** lol. 

Black Space Purp Concord Jams.

Gotta make it all one word lmao

Blackspacepurpconcordjams

Is it really a nickname when bred means black and red and it has black and red

|I​

Man, don't try to justify that dumb ish. That name is stupid as ****, no matter what y'all think about it.
So the calling concords, concords is dumb because they have it? calling colombias, colombias is dumb because they have it? they're the black and red out of the 3.its just that simple man.
and before someone says "oh but but but the midsole is white." yea and so was everything single one even on the retro+s till the Gammas came along

So the calling concords, concords is dumb because they have it? calling colombias, colombias is dumb because they have it? they're the black and red out of the 3.its just that simple man.
and before someone says "oh but but but the midsole is white." yea and so was everything single one even on the retro+s till the Gammas came along
Playoffs, it just that simple man. End of Discussion.

All this arguing over nicknames......................................

Some of y'all got too much time on your hands. Myself included, apparently, cause I wasted my time reading it all.
laugh.gif

Playoffs, it just that simple man. End of Discussion.
Ok, then I don't want you to refer the playoff 13s as playoffs but as Allstars then and the bred 13s as playoffs

Originally Posted by X-Alt  ​
Bred 4s​
Bred 11s​
Bred 12s​
Bred 13s​
 ​
 ​
BRED BOI​
 ​
tired.gif
 ​
All worn in the ...
 ​
'89 Playoffs
 ​
 ​
 ​
'96 Playoffs
 ​
 ​
 ​
'97 Playoffs
 ​
 ​
 ​
'98 Playoffs
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
The only exception, is the '97 & '98 Playoffs. Since he wore the Black/White XII's, & the Black/White/Red XIII's for "Home" games. Me personally, I call those two, the "Home Playoffs". The Black/Red XII's, and Red/Black XIII's the "Road's"
 ​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom