Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Well if they were the old version I would expect the sole to be yellowed by now, unless he did the absolute most to keep that pair DS :lol: Even even then. If they were the 2016 version then he'd have to have put them through some regular wear for them to already no longer have the blue tint to them and that's assuming that even he could get a pair this early. I'd expect them to be the 72-10s more than the other options.

Aw shucks, they're already confirmed to have those icey blue soles?
This was also purely observation and speculation for those who like to get their panties in a bunch lol

Naah there's no confirmation, that's just an assumption i'm personally making since Nike seems to favor the blue sole these days. They could go with a clear or milky sole for these, since they've recently used them on other models like the Maroon 6. I'd be kind of surprised if they did though.

Last edited:
I think people want the movie version of the Black, Concord, and White 11s so bad they're trying to convince their mind that the Black, Concord, and White 45 PE are really the movie version. These are the PE, not the shoe that is based off the movie.

If y'all wanna be THAT technical about it... None of the GR "space jams" were in the movie... None came with stitched numbers on heal... [emoji]128533[/emoji] So I guess we've never had a GR of "space jams"... Damn you Jordan Brand

Last edited:
Naah there's no confirmation, that's just an assumption i'm personally making since Nike seems to favor the blue sole these days. They could go with a clear or milky sole for these, since they've recently used them on other models like the Maroon 6. I'd be kind of surprised if they did though.

Yeah I was thinking that's what they'd do since they used them on the Maroons and 72-10. Hopefully, we'll be blessed enough to see that milky sole on XIs this holiday season.

​
 ​
tired.gif
 ​
Icey blue sole, all MF'in day on these. It looks better with the Concord accents IMHO.

Last edited:
JB is releasing a whole suite of space jam apparel...case close.

:lol: @ refusing to call da space jams, "space jams"

I think I caught Jimmy Butler wearing these on Jimmy Kimmel. Look like they had a milky sole. I THINK they were the xis which would make sense since he's a JB athlete. Was kinda hard to tell if they were 72-10 or Space Jams
Pretty sure they were 09 jams. Definitely didn't have a milky sole and they looked slightly yellow.

JB is releasing a whole suite of space jam apparel...case close.

:lol: @ refusing to call da space jams, "space jams"

Man, I've been trying to close this case for the last 3-4 pages... The trolls just come back with the rebuttal; "we'll it's the 20th anniversary of the movie" [emoji]128514[/emoji]....

Yeah, we know that.... Which is why the SPACE JAMS are releasing this year!... It's like they're arguing with themselves at this point. Their defense on topic actually works against their argument.

I swear jb prolly lurking saying MAN THEM NT FOOLS ARE 2 DAMN WILD YALL PEEP THESE FREAKS OUT LOL

Man, I've been trying to close this case for the last 3-4 pages... The trolls just come back with the rebuttal; "we'll it's the 20th anniversary of the movie" [emoji]128514[/emoji]....

Yeah, we know that.... Which is why the SPACE JAMS are releasing this year!... It's like they're arguing with themselves at this point. Their defense on topic actually works against their argument.
So, this is what delusion looks like...

What part of the defense works against the argument? The pic with Mike wearing the same exact shoe in the 1995 Eastern Finals or the pic of him wearing a different shoe in Space Jam? 

Last edited:

What part of the defense works against the argument? The pic with Mike wearing the same exact shoe in the 1995 Eastern Finals or the pic of him wearing a different shoe in Space Jam? 

Like I said before, if you want to be that technical and anal about the shoes worn in the movie, we NEVER got a GR of the "Space Jams". The shoes that JB released to the consumers in the past weren't exactly like the ones in the movie. So now what? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

they're da same sneaker sans da 23...

air-jordan-x-chicago-11.jpeg

For%20Sale%20Air%20Jordan%2010%20Retro%20Chicago%2045%20PE%20For%202015%20In%20WhiteVarsity%20Red%20Black.jpg

a number doesn't change da name of da sneaker b...

Like I said before, if you want to be that technical and anal about the shoes worn in the movie, we NEVER got a GR of the "Space Jams". The shoes that JB released to the consumers in the past weren't exactly like the ones in the movie. So now what? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
The 2000 and 2009 Black, Royal Blue, and White 11s are in the same category as the 2011 Black, Bordeaux and Light Graphite 7s. Could be considered a variant but...

​
Just give me this exact shoe @blw843, but...
 ​
 ​
Make the shoe slightly taller. (Actually looks alright in this pic TBH)
Make the leather on heel quality better.
Make the PL slightly thicker.
Decrease the widow peaks around the white edges.
Lower the PL cut slightly toward the toe box
Give the shoe superb comfort.
Done.
& **** everyone's thoughts.
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
If you're still goin' to go for two pair regardless if they're ice blue, or milky....
 ​

Last edited:
Just give me this exact shoe but...

Make the shoe slightly taller. (Actually looks alright in this pic TBH)
Make the leather on heel quality better.
Make the PL slightly thicker.
Decrease the widow peaks around the white edges.
Lower the PL cut slightly toward the toe box
Give the shoe superb comfort.
Done.
& **** anyone's thoughts.

Lmao, you've never had a preference? Like with women, you probably wish you could get a 10 but you'll take that 7.5 easily. That's all it is, preference.

If you're still goin' to go for two pair regardless if they're ice blue, or milky....​

I feel ya marz!! Lots of tears will be shed this Christmas lol!!!!

Yall remember...he's making a list...checking it twice...GONNA FIND OUT WHO'S NAUGHTY OR NICE

The 2000 and 2009 Black, Royal Blue, and White 11s are in the same category as the 2011 Black, Bordeaux and Light Graphite 7s. Could be considered a variant but...

why would u sound out da colors of da 2000 release when it says "jam" on da tongue? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Maybe not super milky but definitely not icey blue. The super ice blue ruins a lot of shoes aesthetically for me. Even if they do use the ice blue on these, I still want at least two pair.

If you're still goin' to go for two pair regardless if they're ice blue, or milky....

Personal preference. I would've copped the Maroon 6's regardless of what color the sole was, but I absolutely still prefer them with the milky sole they came with over the ice blue they were using on the 6's back in 2014. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom