Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

why would u sound out da colors of da 2000 release when it says "jam" on da tongue? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
No what I'm saying is that those are the closest to the movie version but is not exactly like the movie version because the Jumpman was Concord. Same thing like with the 2011 Black, Bordeaux, and Light Graphite 7s have the Silver midsole.

These are the Jordan Retro 11 Black/White/Blue/Purple/Green/White/Ice/Black 11s

Last edited:
Well if they were the old version I would expect the sole to be yellowed by now, unless he did the absolute most to keep that pair DS :lol: Even even then. If they were the 2016 version then he'd have to have put them through some regular wear for them to already no longer have the blue tint to them and that's assuming that even he could get a pair this early. I'd expect them to be the 72-10s more than the other options.

Aw shucks, they're already confirmed to have those icey blue soles?
This was also purely observation and speculation for those who like to get their panties in a bunch lol
nothing is confirmed

they're da same sneaker sans da 23...

air-jordan-x-chicago-11.jpeg

For%20Sale%20Air%20Jordan%2010%20Retro%20Chicago%2045%20PE%20For%202015%20In%20WhiteVarsity%20Red%20Black.jpg

a number doesn't change da name of da sneaker b...
I'm starting to understand what the problem is here. You guys can't see. I wish you would've told me that a few pages ago.

The lining and jumpman make it a different shoe more than the 45 does.

Last edited:

I'm starting to understand what the problem is here. You guys can't see. I wish you would've told me that a few pages ago.

The lining and jumpman make it a different shoe more than the 45 does.
Do you actually buy any retros? Or just complain about how they're all different, even some incredibly marginally, from the OGs?

Honest question.

Do you actually buy any retros? Or just complain about how they're all different, even some incredibly marginally, from the OGs?

Honest question.
I only buy the classics in the classic colorways. For instance in the past year the only pairs I was into enough to purchase were the CHIs, Bords, and Cements (none of which were altered from the original aside from very minute details). The SBBs made sense at the time but as always the new colorway pales in comparison to the classics so they stayed in the box for trade bait specifically for whats dropping this September. Everything that has come after 2000 is garbage as far as Im concerned except for the 17. The beginning of the end was the XV.

I seriously don't understand how you can't see that this year's 'space jam' XI is the same exact shoe the man wore in the playoffs a year before the stupid movie ever came out. Down to the number. But whatever to all that they're space jams amirite?

Last edited:
Also, stick with the original names if they're the same colorway.

Yes, even if there are slight differences like an added number on the side. :smh:
At the end of the day, it's the same damn colorway as the previous release.

I only buy the classics in the classic colorways. For instance in the past year the only pairs I was into enough to purchase were the CHIs, Bords, and Cements (none of which were altered from the original aside from very minute details). The SBBs made sense at the time but as always the new colorway pales in comparison to the classics so they stayed in the box for trade bait specifically for whats dropping this September. Everything that has come after 2000 is garbage as far as Im concerned except for the 17. The beginning of the end was the XV.

I seriously don't understand how you can't see that this year's 'space jam' XI is the same exact shoe the man wore in the playoffs a year before the stupid movie ever came out. Down to the number. But whatever to all that they're space jams amirite?
Tradebait huh?

:smh:

Nah famb don't edit that out now.

You already said it's not a bad idea and you like a lower PL cut.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom