Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I said that because resellers are gonna want way too much if I miss out on space jams. Im down for a decent pair of 11s. Im not tryna get them all. Just a nice pair. 72-10s look legit enough to me to make my space jam want a little less if I miss the cop.

The red accents look sick tbh. Milky sole too. No spacejam but good enough for me.

Quote:
Found this old MJ poster at my parents house today. If anyone can look at this and still think Space Jams should have clear soles, I don't know what to tell you.
Repped @blco02, I remember this poster... I think my older cousin had it. Anyways, I hope we get a blue sole. Like I said, it matches better with the "Concord" accents.

Quote:
I had a couple pairs of the black NBA socks. I didn't really like em, they were too thick for me. Also, they faded to an ashy black, after a few washes.

socks? we talkin bout socks? not a shoe...socks? jk

Yes, old school nba socks :wink:
I have a poster with Pippen, Rodman and Jordan and it was a montage with that MJ dunk. I remember i bought it when I was in the US for vacation in August 1996 and trying to buy the black /reds XI which was foolish as all men sizes were sold out for a while back then and the only XI i found at Footlocker or Foot Action were the XI low I.E. in black / red and white/cobalt blue.

I was wondering where to get the ones with the translucent outsole without the red in that poster. Later i found out that those were the black concords (often called space jams) which he actually wore in 1995 and not 1996.
The white socks are the best fact as the Bulls wore black socks since the 1996 playoffs.

A 1 minute vid, of the 2016 "45 PE's".... From @iamchickenwop's Instagram page.

glasses.gif

My bad NT, I don't know how to embed.

https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/13408085_196991680700962_1040782985_n.mp4

nthat.gif

Yes, old school nba socks :wink:
I have a poster with Pippen, Rodman and Jordan and it was a montage with that MJ dunk. I remember i bought it when I was in the US for vacation in August 1996 and trying to buy the black /reds XI which was foolish as all men sizes were sold out for a while back then and the only XI i found at Footlocker or Foot Action were the XI low I.E. in black / red and white/cobalt blue.

I was wondering where to get the ones with the translucent outsole without the red in that poster. Later i found out that those were the black concords (often called space jams) which he actually wore in 1995 and not 1996.
The white socks are the best fact as the Bulls wore black socks since the 1996 playoffs.

Yea, I got that poster and assumed that the "Space Jam" colorway (we just called them the new black Jordans) would release sometime after the Concords. I was disappointed when the Black/Reds released instead. Been waiting for this shoe to release for 20 years.

What's up with the od widows peaks? I hope retail pairs aren't like that. Looking forward to these wish they had "Jumpman Jam" on the tongue too but it's all good.

Last edited:
While the dark concord version was mikes first PE is that the color releasing or the Royal and does anyone have a pic of OG BOX cant remember if they released in same box a wht/blacks

Last edited:
While the dark concord version was mikes first PE is that the color releasing or the Royal and does anyone have a pic of OG BOX cant remember if they released in same box a wht/blacks
I think like 3 people got these samples back then and I doubt they were in anything more than a cardboard box.

---

That video posted above makes me think they saw that we wanted a higher PL cut so now they're shoving it in our face. OD

I think like 3 people got these samples back then and I doubt they were in anything more than a cardboard box.

---

That video posted above makes me think they saw that we wanted a higher PL cut so now they're shoving it in our face. OD
what I've been saying. I care nothing for these early pairs because jb could still end up cutting corners

What's up with the od widows peaks? I hope retail pairs aren't like that. Looking forward to these wish they had "Jumpman Jam" on the tongue too but it's all good.
Because everything being posted is fake. real shoes haven't ended production yet. you should know that

In that video, the jumpman on the insole was red. I guess they dont come with insoles from where they get them and they inserted something else.

Back
Top Bottom