Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

That aint a retail pair though. Just sayin ,that pair looks hideous. And 45 wont be enough to make me pass if the shape comes out right.

still, if you dont want them, pass on them come release date and ill gladly take them. even in this early stage they still look alot better than the slap in the face we got in 2009

That aint a retail pair though. Just sayin ,that pair looks hideous. And 45 wont be enough to make me pass if the shape comes out right.

still, if you dont want them, pass on them come release date and ill gladly take them. even in this early stage they still look alot better than the slap in the face we got in 2009

eh, I guess. Im sure the finished product will look better tho.

Dope, dope. The pl cut is extra high though, kinda looks like gs shoes. Makes the mess look off imo. Still dope nonetheless.

I wanna see an official product.

Dope, dope. The pl cut is extra high though, kinda looks like gs shoes. Makes the mess look off imo. Still dope nonetheless.

I wanna see an official product.

Same complaints I got. That patent is too high..even higher than OG prs. Jumpman way too big too.

For some people I swear they could release the shoes EXACTLY as the originals and it would still draw complaints.

Give me the black and reds with this Pl cut. No slightly depreciating assets aka no yellowing [emoji]128293[/emoji]. With that said, these and the concords with a higher pl cut are a must.

How do websites like Marquee Sole get away with putting 100% authentic in their about us section without legal repercussions?

No matter what JB do, some people are just never satisfied and always are going to complain. It's like that in life too. Guess they just like the drama.

I knew it always pays to wait. Skipped every retro space jam release. Now it seems like they got everything right so it'll be my first cop

No matter what JB do, some people are just never satisfied and always are going to complain. It's like that in life too. Guess they just like the drama.

Statistically speaking, it's impossible to please everybody. Just because a number of people complained previously doesn't mean that everyone complained after all. So while changes might be exactly what some people asked for, there are just as many that didn't ask for any changes and would now be understandably annoyed at them.

Back
Top Bottom