Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Looking forward to seeing finished product myself like everyone else. But so far I like the 45 being stitched on the Achilles heel part as opposed to the traditional 23 being inked on like previous pairs.

Welcome to NT, this is Nitpick country.

Na but they differently went overboard with the pl.
roll.gif
Before it was too little, now its too much. The shoe just looks dumb af.

now
both cuts fire

I'm glad I opted not to get the 2009 Space Jam XI based on all the negative feedback on it. Hopefully this 2016 release will validate it.

i'm sorry but they look horrible....i was really excited but the blue sole kills it for me. 

the clear sole was one of the reasons this shoe was so sleek.....

its just a slap in the face every time it would be real easy for them to hit a homerun with a retro, and then they do this bs

umm no? clear soles Always sucked on space jams cuz da OG's always were tinted.

hated looking at basketball cards wit MJ and those icy blue soles and da 2000's and 2009's were meh...

da GM's were always poppin off that alone.

​
Quote:​
 ​
Corrected @AirThompson.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
Yes, the PL cut is slightly too high (Not really IMO)... But it's STILL better than the atrocious CDP's & '09 Jams cut. Overall, they still look SUPER nice me. I don't give a damn what y'all say, or think. And yes, I'll still be goin' for 3 pairs.... F all thoughts.

Last edited:
Haven't been in here in a few days. Are people really saying the PL cut is too high? :lol:

Man, I've seen it all.

Last edited:
The blue sole looks good on these :pimp:

I think so too. It's funny you say that @stevesteve72 because I remember back in 09/10 when dudes were writing whole tutorials and making videos on how to tint the SJ sole with blue RIT dye. Everybody (seemingly most people on NT) wanted or thought it was a cool/good idea for the sole to be icey blue, especially on the SJs in particular. Hence the desire to take lengths to dye them. But now we arrive to a time where JB gives it to us, along with the high pl etc and like a moth to flame dare I say, there's people actually AGAINST it lol. I just find it to be hilariously ironic. That's classic NT. Opinions vary so much.

Last edited:
if we were 3 months away..i would consider these pics. But we all stating opinions on these and they might not be authentic. We are more than 6 months away. This thread juiced already

Last edited:
If these fakes are what we may expect with these I'm in. The cut is back to normal. :smokin Now concords and playoffs with this new mold and I'll be retiring off into the sunset.............................

Dog you need to become more educated. This particular shoe, to get technical, is not from the movie. It was a PE that jordan had before the movie was even filmed. I understand where the picky people are coming from. But ill still call em space jams. The mass population will call em space jams also. People in here are sickos and i bet half the people doing a raffle wouldnt even know any of this.. If you said any of this about the number 45 they would have no idea. Or the purple..they would have no idea. They would just say "idk B dey da christmas jordens erbody lovin"
lol I wont argue it but what i said was true. I didnt put it in a timeline. They are called Space Jams because thats how they are internationally seen. Contrary to bball fan belief, a world wide release of a movie gets way more exposure than nba playofffs from 95/96. He wore em befire the movie but such a breif point in time.

Back
Top Bottom