Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

"Hype died after 2014" ....with an increased production, 72-10s were the best sold highest netted JB release EVER. The hyper is not only very much alive, it's still growing.

"Hype died after 2014" ....with an increased production, 72-10s were the best sold highest netted JB release EVER. The hyper is not only very much alive, it's still growing.

You realize that 1 AJ11 mid cw released a year as a GR pretty much guarantees an instant sellout? Nike is smart and doesn't release multiple AJ 11 mid cws a year like they do with pretty much every other retro model.

Yeah I do know that, doesn't change what I stated. More units were produced, sold at retail. Largest, highest net release for a shoe in JB history.

You realize that 1 AJ11 mid cw released a year as a GR pretty much guarantees an instant sellout? Nike is smart and doesn't release multiple AJ 11 mid cws a year like they do with pretty much every other retro model.

Yeah I do know that, doesn't change what I stated. More units were produced, sold at retail. Largest, highest net release for a shoe in JB history.

Hmmm... I wonder what they're gonna do next year, for the C&C 11's pack.

Hmmm... I wonder what they're gonna do next year, for the C&C 11's pack.
C&C has been following a 23-year anniversary, not sure we'll see those next year.

Of course it looks like they started a 20-year anniversary now with the 12's this year (and 13's next year).

Some are probably started & done... But I really hope the retail version looks just like this.
 ​
 ​
With higher quality patent leather, & minus the slight widow peaks.

Last edited:
I feel bigJ505 for his reasons. Totally understandable. I probably won't loose my passion for collecting but NT IS mad annoying sometimes. Definitely ain't like it used to be. Particularly in the JB forums for obvious reasons. Newb shenanigans at an all time high.

For anyone who cares...

Some are probably started & done... But I really hope the retail version looks just like this.

With higher quality patent leather, & minus the slight widow peaks.

giphy.gif

|I​

If I would've posted these pics... I wouldn't have got any likes... Just all of the disdain, shade & hate in the world. Just sayin', & no one needs to elaborate... Y'all know I'm right, so F y'all opinions.

Reps to you both though, @IrieSupreme
& @IhaveAQuestion
. I can't wait for these. Back to lurk mode I go.

Cut it out man

People flame you because every single thread you post blatant fakes 24/7

I don't even look at pictures in here but chickenwop posts and sells fakes, I'm the one who called him out in it while everyone else calling him legit but now people calling dude fake because Dino said he sells fakes :lol:

If you post his pix, you're posting fakes

Cut the cry baby act. Post what you want but don't ***** about it when people flame you

I'm done complaining about things other than (legit)shoez and their details. He who must not be named, and the other guy not only make things hard to read and make discussing shoes difficult because we only have daily fakes to discuss. Stop putting on a show. Hope the block button works. NT should be more enjoyable

Go ahead & say it. I state my opinion = I'm cryin/lame. You, Snap & Ken sneak dissin' & complainin' my posts are too hard to read. = Praised. Hell, you make a post stating you're done *itchin', but continue to do so. No need for that block feature. I'm truly done with y'all, in this lame thread. Y'all can rejoice, eat pizza, talk about NTDenim... (Whatever TF that lame ish is.) Do whatever you lames hypocrites do. This NT logic got y'all trippin' extra hard.
 ​
The fact of the matter is, this thread would be lame & boring AF without me. You, Snap & anyone else who's got some ish to say knows it. Now go & complain bout that. No wait, hold up... Give it second, here come the #NThypocrites.
 ​
 ​
Both of you need to chill out, lets just get back to the sneakers. The only reason I believe Marz is posting the unauthorized shoes is because he's excited about the official release and his photos could help others distinguish an unauthorized pair from an authorized pair. jaylaw, everyone knows the pairs posted as unauthorized so why are you blowing it out of proportion? I understand you want to take the sneaker hobby seriously but you need to calm yourself, study more about things, and set back a little. Just trying to help you two. Now back to the Black, Concord, and White 11s.

These are soooooo clean, but with the 11s slowly going up every year, we can expect these to run at 220-250. Im leaning at 225-240, in that lately, a NA, non 11 retro runs 220, so the yearly, premium, pretty much OG 11 should be steeper than 220.

Back
Top Bottom