Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Yall still judgin fakes tho

Do you believe that the retail pair won't look exactly like these that we're seeing? Just curious. I don't understand how a shoe can't be judged based on what they're bound to look like.

Last edited:
Do you believe that the retail pair won't look exactly like these that we're seeing? Just curious. I don't understand how a shoe can't be judged based on what they're bound to look like.
none of the retail pairs look exactly like early pairs. Whether it's color, material texture, our even leather cut and pl cut, the retail pairs are always different bruh

Yeah why everytime i check in, i see posts saying everything keeps looking better when there has been zero official news?

none of the retail pairs look exactly like early pairs. Whether it's color, material texture, our even leather cut and pl cut, the retail pairs are always different bruh

All I'm going to say is that it seems like you present a lot of your personal opinions as fact. I happen to think early GMs sadly don't look too far off from what retail pairs will look like. Let's not play extremes here. It's an extreme stance to say that these will for a fact look different from what's we've been seeing. They're definitely close enough in appearance that one can make an honest judgment of how THEY think the shoe looks to THEM at this point in the game based on the pics we've gotten. The fact is I disagree with you. Not here to argue with you though so I won't, bruh.

All I'm going to say is that it seems like you present a lot of your personal opinions as fact. I happen to think early GMs sadly don't look too far off from what retail pairs will look like. Let's not play extremes here. It's an extreme stance to say that these will for a fact look different from what's we've been seeing. They're definitely close enough in appearance that one can make an honest judgment of how THEY think the shoe looks to THEM at this point in the game based on the pics we've gotten. The fact is I disagree with you. Not here to argue with you though so I won't, bruh.
yes but usually the shape is waay off on the early pairs..it doesnt matter if the colors are on point...if the shape is off it throws the whole shoe off..its not easy to just imagine how this shoe is going to be shaped since its supposed to be a remastered version of an older model which we have not seen on an 11 yet..

I thought we covered this...

The UA factories are going by the new schematics but they seem unaware that the upper should be higher altogether and not just the PL. This will be the difference between the official release pair and the 'early' pairs. Its a small alteration that would easily be overlooked by Chief China calling the shots on the production floor.

Last edited:
yes but usually the shape is waay off on the early pairs..it doesnt matter if the colors are on point...if the shape is off it throws the whole shoe off..its not easy to just imagine how this shoe is going to be shaped since its supposed to be a remastered version of an older model which we have not seen on an 11 yet..
exactly

Last edited:

So after all these early pics of the shoe you still have to "imagine" how the shape on the retail pair will look? As if the retail joints are going to be so drastically different? Ok. Are you new?

Last edited:
Give us an example of a shoe that differed drastically from the early release pairs? I don't remember any recent example. Weren't the 72-10's pretty much dead on with the early release?

Give us an example of a shoe that differed drastically from the early release pairs? I don't remember any recent example. Weren't the 72-10's pretty much dead on with the early release?

They don't got examples bro just questionable statements.

Last edited:
gamma 12s and 11s and 5lab3s had colors that weren't even real like the "Versace" version

So after all these early pics of the shoe you still have to "imagine" how the shape on the retail pair will look? As if the retail joints are going to be so drastically different? Ok. Are you new?
bro are you new? your getting excited over the aesthetics of unauthorized pair...im not saying you wrong..but are you definitely right?  alot of popular sneaker websites are all saying the same thing about the features...the "stitched 45", "high patent leather" ..so okay we have some features and clues as what is to come..esp since all the these sneaker websites are saying the same thing so its believable. .but im not going to get all excited over a picture of a shoe that has all the "noted" features and claim its real just to say i had an early look(hair flip) ..apparently nike is doing its best to take this shoe back to its original form and we have no really seen anything like this..so how can you say "yoo dats its"

.but i have a feeling when you get your pair in december you will say "seee we got the same shoe that was shown in early release pics told j'all" even if its commpletly different.. LOL and if it is the same...whatever props to you bro..but i have seen many early release pics that were not even close to the release date pair so this is why there is hesitation to accept the pics by some of us

Last edited:
i juat realized jb hasnt released a a lab sneaker in a while

Yeah. Some were pretty nice.. Leather liner, waxed laces, etc. at a slightly higher cost ($225). I think they quietly did away with them, and renamed the line Pinnacle so they could get a premium ($400).

Back
Top Bottom