Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Looking forward to December and seeing authentic images from Nike or another reputable retailer.

I've basically turned my 09's into an everyday beater pair now. I never wore them much before this year.

That is purely based on geographics. I can tell you these didn't sit in SoCal. (at least when I was looking for them in person)

Very much related to geographical location. They may have sat a few days in limited sizing in some areas. By and large though they were gone by Saturday night. And that's just how JB wants it.

Let's just be clear on one thing. These are for the guys that were wearing Jordan's since the 90's. If you weren't around when these originally dropped, you wouldn't understand the significance of this release or the detail changes on the shoe, there's a reason they sourced an original pair to mold after.If you weren't there you just weren't there, sit this one out [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Let's just be clear on one thing. These are for the guys that were wearing Jordan's since the 90's. If you weren't around when these originally dropped, you wouldn't understand the significance of this release or the detail changes on the shoe, there's a reason they sourced an original pair to mold after.If you weren't there you just weren't there, sit this one out [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]
that's not going to happen since Jb is making these for everyone. Especially since their main target audience is people from age 15-25

Do you guys think this will be the normal cut of patent from here on with Retro 11 releases? It seems to be part of the remastered program to make shoes as they were supposed to look.

Kinda turns me off to the previous retro 11s -  last concords, gamma, legend blue, 72-10, etc.

Do you guys think this will be the normal cut of patent from here on with Retro 11 releases? It seems to be part of the remastered program to make shoes as they were supposed to look.

Kinda turns me off to the previous retro 11s -  last concords, gamma, legend blue, 72-10, etc.
If it has a republican jumpman on the left shoe its garbage.

Last edited:
That white line is definitely needed love it, like the caro line around the perimeter of the Carolina IX's it's needed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom