Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Black concords...in game 4, 5 and 6 against the Orlando Magic in the 1995 nba playoffs (2nd round).
Bulls lost 2:4 that series.
Space Jams were actually altered version of the black concords, whem warner bros decided to make the jumpman more of a bright blue. I think while NJ mostly wore the
still, the JB hype of the recent years (end of 2011 - 2015) cooled off much. There are definetly way less people wearing Jordan branded shoes this year compared to the recent years.
While Jordans stay hot in the US, in Europe the hype has cooled off for sure.
Many retailers including Footlocker and Snipes employees confirmed that the demand has dropped this year.
Most likely factors:
1. price increase of Air Jordan retros at 190 and 220 USD/Euros is challenging majority of consumers
2. many youngsters rather wear Air Max 90s and Air Huraches to be in fashion which are also less expensive
3. too many models in too many colorways were released in the recent years. JB is running out of models that hasn't be retroed while the retros 16, 17 and 20 are overpriced at 250

I don't see casual teens to buy any AJ11 mid retros for 220 anymore but rather sneaker heads.
I would replace point 2 with Adidas sneakers such as NMD and Boost.

Without knowing production numbers, I can bet on there will be just as many to go around as 72-10s.  Everyone who wants these will be able to feast and snag extras.  
A lot of people missed out on the 72-10s.

i like the line, without it the shoe looks weird to me, the line gives the different materials a good contrast

i like the line, without it the shoe looks weird to me, the line gives the different materials a good contrast

The line is important to show the contour around the PL which is readily visible on concords but not on these due to the black on black. I think it adds a nice design and throwback touch to the shoe. Hope it shows up on all fully black Js like metallic 5s or BC4 when they release as well.

Last edited:
The line is important to show the contour which is readily visible on concords but not on these due to the black on black. I think it adds a nice design and throwback touch to the shoe. Hope they show up on BC4 when they release as well.
i think its more important on theses than the concords...the concords are already white above the patent leather. but the white line on the space jams is like a divider between the black upper and then also a black patent leather to show its not all one material

The line is important to show the contour around the PL which is readily visible on concords but not on these due to the black on black. I think it adds a nice design and throwback touch to the shoe. Hope it shows up on all fully black Js like metallic 5s or BC4 when they release as well.
What about Legend Blues?

The shiny patent leather is enough of a contrast to the mesh upper. The white line is trivial. That's my opinion

That's how I see it. Thought I was trippin. I get that people say the white line looks good and separates the materials, but it seems like some ppl are acting like you can't immediately see the difference between the dull mesh and the shiny PL

i actually like the line... it reminds me of the OG 96 breds
Hoping we'll be seeing a remastered version of these soon 
smokin.gif

That's how I see it. Thought I was trippin. I get that people say the white line looks good and separates the materials, but it seems like some ppl are acting like you can't immediately see the difference between the dull mesh and the shiny PL
yes but the upper on the concords is already white. So the white line on the patent leather just would blend into the upper, thats why i think the white line on the space jams adds a nice touch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom