Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

The only thing I dislike about these is that they're are trying to pawn off the PE as the movie version.

I dont think they will end up that way but, wait for the frantic posts wanting to know how to fix patent leather after trying to cut the nubs.

I dont think they will end up that way but, wait for the frantic posts wanting to know how to fix patent leather after trying to cut the nubs.

Anyone who has hang ups about such a minute detail like that needs to put their exacto knife to work and have a seat.

Last edited:
These look better than the 2000 pair, which were my all time favorite jordans. I think it is safe to say I will have a new all time favorite come December!

^^^ pretty sure the "real ones" are gonna have an icey blue sole. Don't hold your breath.

stone me, but I think the high cut Patent Leather looks a little weird
frown.gif

Undecided still.

Can someone please confirm release color of these some pics look concord some look royal what does the box say if someone can confirm....

Wished it still had the 23

I'm with you on that. He only used that number for 22 games. I'm sure collectors are happy about it, but most people would rather see 23 on these given how damn good they look. The horizontal 45 design just doesn't look as good as the vertical 23. We will probably see another 23 version in another 7-9 years.

Also while I'm glad the PL cut is higher, I think maybe it's just 3-5mm too high. It's still not identical to the OG XIs. I know these aren't official shots but the proportions aren't right. Something is definitely off. Obviously they still look good and I want them.

I die a little inside every time I see/hear/read someone saying that the PL cut is "too high" :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom