Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

These are already starting to appear in store manifests. To say that there are a lot of these is a massive understatement.

Are these actually dropping 12/10? Im a little out of the loop on these. Also it's safe to say these will have 45 on them right? 

Also next question is waaaaaaaay off topic, but are those Navy 16 jonts dropping in December too? Can't find the thread on here. 

Should be enough to cop online right? Mom not trying to go through in store holiday foolishness and people still seem to hate these on social media

Should be enough to cop online right? Mom not trying to go through in store holiday foolishness and people still seem to hate these on social media

You should be good, there will be plenty of pairs available and as long as you are in this thread the night before you'll be successful.

Don't believe everything you read on social media.

If indeed they're just available like the blk/metallic V I will most definitely scoop a pair. I'm not willing to go out of my way or through any trouble at all for these tho.

If indeed they're just available like the blk/metallic V I will most definitely scoop a pair. I'm not willing to go out of my way or through any trouble at all for these tho.

I doubt that they sit that long, maybe scattered sizes the day after and of course that following week due to returns.

bruh that aint gonna happen..i have never seen a jordan 11 sit on a shelf infront of the store

in
pimp.gif

Mane err body I know will be putting in raffles for me... Mama,sister,brother,girl and mother in law.. Something gotta shake N!#&@

Tell me about it. It's only a few others I want around that time.. Ima start saving at the end of Sept...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom