Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

some of you guys are stuck in a black hole right now..some saying they will sit a little..LOL...lets be real..these are jordan XI's...and not one of the crappy low models that release through out the year....they will sell out as they do every year and probably faster than the last 3 years..or maybe similar to columbia/legend blue...but you guys thinking you can just stroll into a store at noon and grab a pair with no ticket..good luck..i love seeing the unprepared bums asking the security guards at footlocker "yooo fam where i go for the unclaimed pairs"..these dudes stand in line like they are bout to cop a pair..LOL BYE

Last edited:
Someone hasn't been paying attention to the releases the past year+...
exactly

some of you guys are stuck in a black hole right now..some saying they will sit a little..LOL...lets be real..these are jordan XI's...and not one of the crappy low models that release through out the year....they will sell out as they do every year and probably faster than the last 3 years..or maybe similar to columbia/legend blue...but you guys thinking you can just stroll into a store at noon and grab a pair with no ticket..good luck..i love seeing the unprepared bums asking the security guards at footlocker "yooo fam where i go for the unclaimed pairs"..these dudes stand in line like they are bout to cop a pair..LOL BYE
you're reaching if you think they'll sell faster than the last three years of 11s.

or it's because they released the bred 11s a year before in 2008?

But the sneaker community,which includes celebrities, has an effect on the larger community of sneaker buyers, especially now. Sneaker community is very conflicted on this pair. We'll see how things turn out

They were part of the CDP gimmick and were 40% more dollars than a single pair of Spacejams. Easier for many people to drop $175 compared to $320 around Christmas.

You keep saying "sneaker community" and yes it's clear that they may have some objections.....but they do not represent anywhere close to the majority of 11s buyers. 11s are bigger than just sneaker fans.

And let's be real....no celeb is gonna bad mouth these and all of the sudden people just don't want to buy them.

They were part of the CDP gimmick and were 40% more dollars than a single pair of Spacejams. Easier for many people to drop $175 compared to $320 around Christmas.

You keep saying "sneaker community" and yes it's clear that they may have some objections.....but they do not represent anywhere close to the majority of 11s buyers. 11s are bigger than just sneaker fans.

And let's be real....no celeb is gonna bad mouth these and all of the sudden people just don't want to buy them.
we'll see. In excited to get these after selling my 2009 pair a few years ago

I'm excited for these. My one and only camp out was in 2009; Wheaton mall in Maryland was crowded adv Sports Zone was the only store that allowed camp outs. Got there around 5:30 and was about the 20th in line. It was cool since there was a blizzard and my high school has two weeks break. People were calling us crazy for lining up for shoes, and many were staring. A lot of cool people in line, people were showing off with the DB 2s, Bred Premier 23s, carmine 6s, and concord 11s. It was so lit with no fights. Anyone who tried to line up around 9:30-10 was asked to leave because the list of sizes were full.

Ahh.......memories
View media item 2151992

damn i clicked the thread and thought these were images of the pair being released...back to being disappointed :smh:

Welp, Banneds are all but solidified. TB3s will be super easy. My attention is on these now, can't wait. The hypebeast within me is awakening.

Besides the quality, what makes 09 trash? If this release looked like the 09 instead, y'all would be begging for the one we're getting

Besides the quality, what makes 09 trash? If this release looked like the 09 instead, y'all would be begging for the one we're getting

Backwards jumpman, no jumpman jam, and a different mold. If you never had the 2000 space jams I can understand why you wouldn't complain. Anyone who's had them sees what a travesty that was.

This man knows

Backwards jumpman, no jumpman jam, and a different mold. If you never had the 2000 space jams I can understand why you wouldn't complain. Anyone who's had them sees what a travesty that was.
Google does me just fine. I don't need to have owned them.

exactly
you're reaching if you think they'll sell faster than the last three years of 11s.
The only reason they won't, is because of the large ammount they'll produce. It has nothing to do with price. Ironically, people with good jobs are the ones I hear complain about price. Hood dudes who are considered "poor" don't really give a damn what they cost. They come up with the money regardless.

Back
Top Bottom