Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I can see people have different views on what constitutes a fake... to me a fake is a product that the company won't stand behind ... if u brought a rolex made from the same factory with same exact materials with a serial number they never produced do u think they would honor your claim when something goes wrong?

I can see people have different views on what constitutes a fake... to me a fake is a product that the company won't stand behind ... if u brought a rolex made from the same factory with same exact materials with a serial number they never produced do u think they would honor your claim when something goes wrong?

No

I only want real pair. To me, that is a pair that i can receive from a trusted retailer that has been through qc process,and is something i could receive if i ordered straight from Nike themselves. Even if it's a snake directly from Nike that's real I'm cool.

No factory reject, early pair, b grade, etc. Especially since these sellers charge $350-500.

I only want real pair. To me, that is a pair that i can receive from a trusted retailer that has been through qc process,and is something i could receive if i ordered straight from Nike themselves. Even if it's a snake directly from Nike that's real I'm cool.

No factory reject, early pair, b grade, etc. Especially since these sellers charge $350-500.
I'll take a bgrade if my box ain't tore up

This might be the only J that I want to double up. One to wear and one to put on display in my office [emoji]128556[/emoji]

I hope I get to pay retail for these. I might just camp out of finishline or footlocker, if any of these guys get them, or maybe even the Nike store.

These fakes are getting too good. It's almost impossible to tell at this point. Almost pulled the trigger on these space jam 7s but something just wasn't right.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom