Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I really don't know.  They seem to have a positive following, but on niketalk not so much.  This is why I have asked earlier in the thread, why risk his business, reputation for a release  that seems to be easily obtainable.  I don't follow instagam at all but after reading feedback on their site its 50/50. 

UN doesn't sell fakes

A shop that big and known on social media isn't dumb enough to let a pair of fakes in that store slip out to a customer

Just me from following them religiously

If anything they would have gave people fakes from their key master game since multiple people win everyday

UN doesn't sell fakes

A shop that big and known on social media isn't dumb enough to let a pair of fakes in that store slip out to a customer

Just me from following them religiously

If anything they would have gave people fakes from their key master game since multiple people win everyday
​Just because I don't know.  What is their key master game?  Thanks.

View media item 2200430

you pay to try and grab the shoe, if you get them you get the shoes for free.

​Ok I saw pics of that. That makes sense now.  But why would they put fakes in their machines thou?

A store has done that before

And what do you mean why, hundreds of winners in less than a year? Shoes worth $1k+ Being won at least once a day

If they were selling fakes or giving them away, it would be known.

And what do you mean why, hundreds of winners in less than a year? Shoes worth $1k+ Being won at least once a day

​Ok I get that also.  What I don't get is why people are slamming UN for having earlys jams.  Then someone like you, who has proven to know what he is talking about endorses them legit.  UN I mean. 

well, I decided to take a drive to this local sneaker store that I had mentioned in my earliest post and got lucky and met up with the owner. I inquired about the space jams and he told me he's expecting 72 pairs from his source. He told me he should see them two weeks prior to the release date and will be asking $350 a pair. He said he will sell them as soon as he receives them. $350 beats 475, but I rather wait, at least at this point.

well, I decided to take a drive to this local sneaker store that I had mentioned in my earliest post and got lucky and met up with the owner. I inquired about the space jams and he told me he's expecting 72 pairs from his source. He told me he should see them two weeks prior to the release date and will be asking $350 a pair. He said he will sell them as soon as he receives them. $350 beats 475, but I rather wait, at least at this point.
​Interesting, from what Ive heard in the past Business with JB account aren't aloud to do that.  Be patient you will get them at retail.

​Ok I get that also.  What I don't get is why people are slamming UN for having earlys jams.  Then someone like you, who has proven to know what he is talking about endorses them legit.  UN I mean. 

They have gotten kicks early such as a lot of yeezys lately and they were nothing but legit

They have done it time to time.

The owner is filthy rich and I don't see him putting his business at risk to spend a few grand on shoes that are fake. That would hurt his business

I know it's possible for a reputable consignment shop to easily make a mistake and buy fakes but like I said, I believe them to be the top consignment shop a long with sole supremacy which I have vouched for a very long time now

This release won't be a problem. Probably similar to the 72-10 & WC4 releases. Plenty to go around but only guaranteed if you cop early in the day. I don't see them hanging out like the BM5s did. I really didn't expect the lack of interest for that release. They came out awesome. Nor do I expect high resale prices. I could be very wrong but times have changed. There isn't a hot track w/ Weezy (forever) promoting them this time and most casual buyers have been saturated with Js and don't care that much anymore. The concord and 45 might turn many off too.

Story.. I was 14 when I first saw these on MJ Gm 4 playoffs against the Magic.  Concords were the s--t believe me but always wanted that black pair.  95-96 season began knowing he would wear the whites, still waited for that black pair.  All Star game, man I thought he was gonna wear the black pair.  Playoffs began, black reds were on.  But I always said But what about that black pair with the 45.  Never thought they would ever be a reality.  Especially since 45 was a thing of the past.  Always glued to a tv, a slam mag, or an eastbay waiting for that black pair.  Even when the 2000s were released I was all over them.  Still didn't compare to that black pair with the 45 on the back.  Never thought it would happen, till now.    I know its a cheesy story summed up but its mine.  Just wanted to give perspective  to what the shoe meant to me and maybe others in here.  Thanks for reading.

Story.. I was 14 when I first saw these on MJ Gm 4 playoffs against the Magic.  Concords were the s--t believe me but always wanted that black pair.  95-96 season began knowing he would wear the whites, still waited for that black pair.  All Star game, man I thought he was gonna wear the black pair.  Playoffs began, black reds were on.  But I always said But what about that black pair with the 45.  Never thought they would ever be a reality.  Especially since 45 was a thing of the past.  Always glued to a tv, a slam mag, or an eastbay waiting for that black pair.  Even when the 2000s were released I was all over them.  Still didn't compare to that black pair with the 45 on the back.  Never thought it would happen, till now.    I know its a cheesy story summed up but its mine.  Just wanted to give perspective  to what the shoe meant to me and maybe others in here.  Thanks for reading.
Repped nice story. Hope we all feast

I will probably take a chance on a euro site. I know its gonna cost more. But no ebay resale on these...too damn risky. Then i'll take my chances online stateside.

Last edited:
I will probably take a chance on a euro site. I know its gonna cost more. But no ebay resale on these...too damn risky. Then i'll take my chances online stateside.
Some euro sites are less or same as us. Probably would be easier to cop us imo

Last edited:

Yup, that first moment. I Never played basketball, it was never my sport, boxing was, but those concords caught my eye the moment I laid my eyes on them. I remember my first pair back in 2000 or 2001. I had the guys envying me n the girls complimenting me. 45 or 23, no matter to me, but I feel where you are coming from. :D it's different today. I'm not as handsome as I was and my stamina as a boxer isn't there anymore, but I still feel the same way I put my concords on. A feeling that never changed. 8)

Looks so great compared to the OG
View media item 2196736

Look at the patent leather near the pinky toe... The pic with the older jams the patent leather comes up just a lil and then curves towards the toe box. In the pic featuring this year's jams, the patent leather around where the pinky toe would be comes up much higher. Am I the only one noticing this? It looks extreme

They tried to go back to the OG mold and overdid it with the patent leather maybe next year they get it right, these are a miss for me honestly

They tried to go back to the OG mold and overdid it with the patent leather maybe next year they get it right, these are a miss for me honestly

Too soon for me to pass judgement until I buy a pair. Sometimes pics don't do it alone. I thought they were unattractive when I first saw them too but the high patent leather is doing it for me now. I will know for sure once I have these in hand, or on foot, lol.

People seem to be tripping about missing out on these for retail. Ever since the BRED 11 release I have manually copped heavy multiples online for every Retro 11 holiday release.

IMO, these see arguably one th easiest releases yearly.

Will definitely try to cop but I'm not sweating these super hard. I want the UK 1s more but these do fall in the essential category for me.

I don't get where you got we were slamming them at all from... like at all. where?

Back
Top Bottom