Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

THESE ARE NOT COMING OUT.

THESE ARE RUMOURED TO STOP EVERY YEAR AND PEOPLE GET SCAMMED WITH FAKES EVERY YEAR.

SPACE JAMS ALL DAY
smokin.gif

Seriously, those aren't coming out
Numerous people have said the same thing including Dino and PO but their answers are "It's all speculation" or "You don't know"
laugh.gif

So let me get this right, we base authenticity on whether the shoes trees are wrapped in a certain way with tissue paper. What is next, whether the laces are uneven.  Just asking, thanks

So let me get this right, we base authenticity on whether the shoes trees are wrapped in a certain way with tissue paper. What is next, whether the laces are uneven.  Just asking, thanks
as of right now that's supposed to be the main way you can tell if theu are real..I'm sure China will fix that asap now tho since it's exposed

as of right now that's supposed to be the main way you can tell if theu are real..I'm sure China will fix that asap now tho since it's exposed
​So your saying the shoe tree situation is being addressed by the factories, causing them to rethink their shoe packing methods that will pass them as real, based upon what we in niketalk and others are saying?  Are we talking fake factories or real factories?

A reseller from Cleveland, I've done business with him before he gets a lot of kicks early I trust him. Maybe I shouldn't but...
So you have doubts and still give him your hard earned cash? You realize the fakes on these are so damn close that people are definitely going to get swept during resale. There are far more trusted sellers who do and will have them early for top dollar. I don't get the point of paying 2x resale just to have them 2 weeks or something ahead of time.
Those are fake.
Proof?
any one have any info on these because apparently people at JB are seeding them
Ask BALTsneakershow on twitter about these. He knows a great deal and I feel like he has never been asked about these. 
These look exactly how i knew they'd look. I knew ya l that ugly patent leather from the first early pairs wouldnt be the final product even though a lot of y'all were defending it.

Not too high but also not too low
These will be had
You absolutely nailed it bro. The PL on these is exactly or close to as we could have hoped. Beyond this if you are complaining about PL you didn't want these to begin with or just enjoy complaining. This goes for both OGs and young bloods IMO. 

Last edited:
[thread="644948"]Quote:[/thread]

A reseller from Cleveland, I've done business with him before he gets a lot of kicks early I trust him. Maybe I shouldn't but...

So you have doubts and still give him your hard earned cash? You realize the fakes on these are so damn close that people are definitely going to get swept during resale. There are far more trusted sellers who do and will have them early for top dollar. I don't get the point of paying 2x resale just to have them 2 weeks or something ahead of time.

Those are fake.

Proof?

View media item 2204086any one have any info on these because apparently people at JB are seeding them

Ask BALTsneakershow on twitter about these. He knows a great deal and I feel like he has never been asked about these. 

These look exactly how i knew they'd look. I knew ya l that ugly patent leather from the first early pairs wouldnt be the final product even though a lot of y'all were defending it.

These will be had
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2204195/[/URL]"]
View media item 2204195
View media item 2204208

You absolutely nailed it bro. The PL on these is exactly or close to as we could have hoped. Beyond this if you are complaining about PL you didn't want these to begin with or just enjoy complaining. This goes for both OGs and young bloods IMO. 
[/quote]balt did respond about those red ones awhile ago

You about to get NT baptized fam 
laugh.gif

These will be had
I'm glad that they turned out like this. Was hesitant about if i wanted to cop based on the original pictures we were given.

I WONDER HOW THEY WILL FIT.. WAS HOPING NIGHTWING DID THE USUAL WITH SIZING (EVEN THOUGH I DONT AGREE WITH ALL HIS SIZING ADVICE) SO I COULD GET SOME KIND OF IDEA

TTS most likely . I noticed that's how all of the remastered kicks have been running....well for me at least.

He said tts
WORD? MUSTVE MISSED IT THANKS
TTS most likely . I noticed that's how all of the remastered kicks have been running....well for me at least.
NOT REALLY FOR ME.. METALLIC V'S RAN HALF SIZE SMALL FOR ME.. I HAVE NOT A SINGLE PAIR OF V'S IN AN 11 EXCEPT FOR THOSE. BASED ON THIS I KNOW TO GET THESE IN THE SAME SIZE AS METALLIC V'S. EVERYTIME NIGHTWING OR NT SAYS TTS IT REALLY MEANS THE SNUG FEEL LOL

You sure BALT had ever addressed these? I would think he would have jumped on these right away

BALT will have an aneurysm if this is brought up again. 
balt roasted all of those claiming that the red 11s were dropping and all the fools who got scammed into buying pairs 

balt roasted all of those claiming that the red 11s were dropping and all the fools who got scammed into buying pairs 
I remember dudes talkin bout how he was just mad he didn't get the info ahead of time. Even one week before their supposed 'release date'. Dudes believed some overseas 'plug' over a credible source...a fool and his money are easily parted. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom