Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Shape is off... specially the toe box and collar area.

45's look messy.

They aren't factory laced correctly.

Soles are NOT blue enough.

Just my 2 cents....

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed the Size 11 "11" sticker the sole.

That's a sweat shop red flag... the have all the shoes stacked and that's how they sort them.

Last edited:
Being as these are a very close reproduction of the OG. Peaks are an authentic feature. Refer to the image below:
i like the quantity of patent leather we are getting this year but not the quality.. the og looks so much better with that cut ..the og patent leather significantly dips lower towards the baby toe...jordan brand always making the newer retros look like toyish

i like the quantity of patent leather we are getting this year but not the quality.. the og looks so much better with that cut ..the og patent leather significantly dips lower towards the baby toe...jordan brand always making the newer retros look like toyish
dont worry swish supply early fakes usually look the worst of all early fakes

I'm so excited for these, but I'm dreading the actual release. XI releases are a pain to deal with.
Preordered mine for $300. With tax and driving around for raffle tix and time from work. Not to mention being able to sleep in on a Saturday, it's worth the extra 70 dollars.

Preordered mine for $300. With tax and driving around for raffle tix and time from work. Not to mention being able to sleep in on a Saturday, it's worth the extra 70 dollars.

I hear that. Having that peace of mind sounds nice. Pre orders would be a waste of money for me though. I don't do raffles (because I have sasquatch feet) so I just stick to online. I rarely strike out, so I'm retail or bust on this one.

Last edited:
I'm lucky that since Rhode Island is small there aren't that many people at launch day. There were only 9 other people with me at Foot Locker for the AJ1 RSB release. Just gotta make sure I get there at-least 2 hours prior to opening since I expect a few more people this time around.

Still don't understand how I'm gonna wear this shoe. The 11s run narrow and I can't go up 1/2 size because my right foot is smaller. I'll just be in horrible pain and flash a fake smile 'cause I want these so bad.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom