Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

View media item 2208676
The carbon fiber above lacks the clarity and consistency that real authorized pairs actually have.

The carbon fiber is the hardest material for the fake-makers to duplicate to the T.

Here's a pic of the detail that a real carbon fiber shank should look like (from concord 11 Low's):

View media item 2208684
well damn....

At least YOU provided proof

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Proof is ain't no pairs hit us retailers. Nike is just getting them in and UN isn't getting pairs from Memphis distro
i mean Proof beyond words. Pictures he posted were straight forward.

My mistake for posting them in the first place

Why would they risk their name for some fakes? Doesn't make sense, unless they truly believe their 100% authentic.

Their consumers just got into sneakers. it's hard to prove and most people aren't going to go in store and complain because of how social media bullying works and how people cape for stores of complete strangers.

There's a bunch of consignment shops that mix pairs.

What retailers have these already? Why would Nike send a a few full size runs out to certain places to sit for months? And why would those places in turn sell them to a pawn shop. To many variables to be legit

Damn! So UN selling fake jams??? I woulda swore they woulda been the last to do it...NT detectives solving murders with ease out chea

Inb4 jack reacher pops up @ tha shop

View media item 2208945

Last edited:
People are such hypes that they are blind to the facts.
The carbon fiber above lacks the clarity and consistency that real authorized pairs actually have.

The carbon fiber is the hardest material for the fake-makers to duplicate to the T.

Here's a pic of the detail that a real carbon fiber shank should look like (from concord 11 Low's):
​ Ok, don't flame me on this think about this, the top right shoe is facing the lighting which will give that gloss look.  The bottom left shoe is not, showing the full detail of the carbon.  If anyone tries this with their pair of any xis show pics.

1. Jordan Brand thinks they're slick for using shirts to throw shots at customers: "Pay To Play" and "Out Here For Days". 2. This shirt has the Jumpman facing the wrong way on the shoes.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Forgot you were watching MJ from the womb and remember camp outs from when you were 4yrs old
​  The shirt is about todays sneaker culture I agree with you.  But understand everyone has an opinion or how they view the message being sent.  Just don't want see an uproar over a tshirt.  Is funny how the jumpman is reversed with the 09 box and a 45 on the back.

View media item 2208676

View media item 2208684

Not saying you're wrong or right

But Nike changes stuff all the time and since these are gonna be more like the original? What did the CF look like on old pairs?

Can't go comparing two different shoes IMO

The Carbon Fiber shank in those Urban Necessities Pics prove those Space Jams are 100% fake.

Stay away.

But I know nothing.

But UN is legit.

@zzyz go play knowledgeable in another thread.

I have to watch what I say because I was threatened with a law suit for defamation from a couple of owners because of what I say here. I'm not hiding in real life but they run to lawyers when I post anything online lol

Dude, go
Back to where you from

One, never mention my name. You provided zero proof, at least he pointed out something (which IMO isn't even clear yet :nerd: )

Stop piggy backing others findings as if you were right about something :rofl:

​  The shirt is about todays sneaker culture I agree with you.  But understand everyone has an opinion or how they view the message being sent.  Just don't want see an uproar over a tshirt.  Is funny how the jumpman is reversed with the 09 box and a 45 on the back.
Bro he's a troll, don't follow him up. Also those are the negative aspects associated with the hobby.

Back
Top Bottom