Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Sup fellow NTers? Just catching up on this thread and seeing some of the hostility. Hopefully there isn't too much chaos when these release. If people are fired up a month and a half before they even release, I can only image the heat when they actually drop.

Can someone explain the rationale in spending double retail from a consignment shop or early site, just to have them 1 1/2 months early?! Are you guys already certain in missing out on release day?

I'd rather wait, cop for retail, than have that ever so chance in the early pair in being fake.

Peace of mind over everything.

700k plus pairs. If you can't get a pair at retail, you didn't try. Meaning...you didn't go online or in-store for a pair.

It's still an 11, so people will strike out, but your chances are good.

TB3s getting the same treatment. A LOT of pairs.

View media item 2208676
The carbon fiber above lacks the clarity and consistency that real authorized pairs actually have.

The carbon fiber is the hardest material for the fake-makers to duplicate to the T.

Here's a pic of the detail that a real carbon fiber shank should look like (from concord 11 Low's):

View media item 2208684
straight shot compared to an angled shot. k

700k plus pairs. If you can't get a pair at retail, you didn't try. Meaning...you didn't go online or in-store for a pair.

700k is less than the 72-10s

That soundtrack was one of the greatest movie soundtracks in the '90s. What are you talking about, those songs are memorable.
Everyone has their opinion I respect yours bro, but I humbly disagree. Loved the movie as a kid soundtrack was meh. Lol

That soundtrack was one of the greatest movie soundtracks in the '90s. What are you talking about, those songs are memorable.
Everyone does have their own opinion, which is a good thing. But I totally AGREE with this. I has gone 6x platinum. I bumped that soundtrack to death too. Hell, embarrassingly, my class even had to sing "I Believe I Can Fly" for our 5th grade graduation. Oh the 90's.

View media item 2208676
The carbon fiber above lacks the clarity and consistency that real authorized pairs actually have.

The carbon fiber is the hardest material for the fake-makers to duplicate to the T.

Here's a pic of the detail that a real carbon fiber shank should look like (from concord 11 Low's):

View media item 2208684

Not saying they are real or fake. I don't claim to know. But can you really speak on the legitimacy of the shoe based on the carbon fiber which is clearly angled in a certain way under heavy lighting in the pic? Wouldn't the look of the carbon fiber differ under different lighting and angles from one pic to another? All I'm saying is that it's a little extreme to always determine legitimacy based on 1 picture. I can't just right them off as fake based on that picture.

I figured this

72-10's weren't hard at all

WHERE'D WE GET 700K FROM.. IM GUESSING I MISSED WHAT SOMEONE SAID.. OR FOLKS ARE ESTIMATING BC ITS A HOLIDAY XI... I HOPE THEY MADE 700 MILL LMAO.. I WANT A PAIR WITH COMPLETE EASE

haha It probably was/is a classic soundtrack yeah. But for me, by that point, even though i was only 13 i had already been listening to rap music for about 3 years and graduated up from the mainstream stuff like Snoop/Dre/Warren G into more mature things like Raekwon, The GZA, Ghostface basically all Wu Tang, 2Pac, Mobb Deep etc. Stuff like Coolio LL Cool J, and R&B was corny to me.
My favorite Rapper of All Time and it's understandable. I listen to a variety of music and appreciate it all.
Everyone has their opinion I respect yours bro, but I humbly disagree. Loved the movie as a kid soundtrack was meh. Lol
Different Strokes I guess and I respect yours too.

kinda late to the party, but I thought mfs didn't camp out in front of stores anymore, isn't everything raffles apps and online

Well from the footlocker aspect of pairs

The amount of pairs we are getting in are absurdly high

Like higher than past holiday 11's by a lot

Now don't get me wrong 11's always sell out during holiday season that's a given

But some lower end stores are set to have 500 pairs which is kinda crazy as last year 72-10 drop those same stores got like 250-300 pairs

Again it will sell out in sure as resellers will of course load up plus the general demand of people who want it PLUS the Xmas selling bump

But those who do plan to resell this may not move the way you hope

Now don't get me wrong 11's always sell out during holiday season that's a given

But some lower end stores are set to have 500 pairs which is kinda crazy as last year 72-10 drop those same stores got like 250-300 pairs

Again it will sell out in sure as resellers will of course load up plus the general demand of people who want it PLUS the Xmas selling bump

Wow if its double the amount of last years 11s that insane. Well everyone should have a pair then
laugh.gif

If I had the extra money I would secure my mama and grandma a pair
roll.gif

Last edited:
Wow if its double the amount of last years 11s that insane. Well everyone should have a pair then:lol:

View media item 2209814

If I had the extra money I would secure my mama and grandma a pair:rofl:

Lol some how no matter how many are made people miss out or skip/pass and then want it down the road

I'm more curious how this will kill the resell price

Even on FC highest you see the most recent years 11's is what 325-350 that's what 260-280 to the seller on a shoe that cost basically 240 with tax lol

So this drop should be interesting

Nikes business strategy is paying off. Raise the price, saturate the market, kill the secondary.... awesome! :smokin

Best sneaker news I have heard today.

Back
Top Bottom