Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Top 5 Jordan of all time for me
They were actually my first pair of Js and got me started collecting at 17. Looking for them online is how I found NT. Got them for $180 from a reseller

After a while I painted the sole and jumpman silver and then the soles fell off :x uppers are still in good condition though
Anyone wanna restore these for me?
View media item 1929954

Last edited:
I'm just fine with the purple. I want the nylon upper though, that's make or break for me...

Edit: After reading a few pages back it looks like we might get a "leather" upper. No thanks. Oh well, couple hundred bucks saved at Christmas...

Last edited:
JB is changing every OG retro back to its OG colors. Aqua's, Bordeaux's, cements, Hares etc. I know people are going to be hurt when they release the Infrareds with a darker Infrared
No they're not. Even though the 2000 Deep Infrared is undoubtedly better than the 1991 release and aged 1000x better, they're going to keep it with that 1991\2014 infrared color scheme with the Aquabuck.

Last edited:
No they're not. Even though the 2000 Deep Infared is undoubtedly better than the 1991 release, they're going to keep it with that 1991\2014 color.
the people who will be hurt are the many who went hard for the infrapink even though the 91 was more red. I doubt the infrapink will return, most likely a infraredorange like the 00 pair

Last edited:
the people who will be hurt are the many who went hard for the infrapink even though the 91 was more red. I doubt the infrapink will return, most likely a infraredorange like the 00 pair
All I want is a 2K Reproduction, without that crusty looking leather on the back. Same thing with the Black Metallic 5's, a good decision to scrap it on both of them for the 2000 Retro season. At least they didn't use the stupid looking OG 5 toebox on the remastered ones, and they have the nice half-banana ones from the 2Ks.

Last edited:
All I want is a 2K Reproduction, without that crusty looking leather on the back. Same thing with the Black Metallic 5's, a good decision to scrap it on both of them for the 2000 Retro season. At least they didn't use the stupid looking OG 5 toebox on the remastered ones, and they have the nice half-banana ones from the 2Ks.
you don't have to worry, they stopped making that Durabuck back in 97. If they are remastered, the Durabuck would look like the 2000 pair which is fine

you don't have to worry, they stopped making that Durabuck back in 97. If they are remastered, the Durabuck would look like the 2000 pair which is fine
The Remastered Black Metallic 5's have me worrying though, looks like they have something really similar.

Last edited:
JB is changing every OG retro back to its OG colors. Aqua's, Bordeaux's, cements, Hares etc. I know people are going to be hurt when they release the Infrareds with a darker Infrared
Which is why I'm planning on selling/trading my Infrared's soon 
nerd.gif

The Remastered Black Metallic 5's have me worrying though, looks like they have something really similar.
I believe the pair Zsneakerheadz is showed are unauthorized. The JB showcase pair looks different. I wonder if JB will do a holiday preview of the spacejams before the summer

Folks want the retro of the retro and not the OG? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Nah, we all know the shape will be off and the patent leather won't be high or thick enough.

That said, I'm still coppin' because it isn't a deal breaker.

Not fallin' for the "I'm passin'" sentiment...they'll be the same ones complaining about SNKRS and FNL on release day.

JB: surprise me and issue the correct mold. I won't hold my breath.

I believe the pair Zsneakerheadz is showed are unauthorized. The JB showcase pair looks different. I wonder if JB will do a holiday preview of the spacejams before the summer
Crisis averted. I think these are the Nike ones, and it has none of that crusty-a** OG Durabuck.

Back to the jams. I do welcome that stitched 23, I'm about to run out of 23 fixes lol.

Last edited:

easy pass unless they fix the cut, jumpman, and price. who am I kidding, I know very well none of those issues will be addressed
tired.gif
We should make that issue into a problem then huh. Mabey if we started off with the whole niketalk community we can create a unity, to make a movement, to get those issues address. I'd gladly settle for two out of three and for JB sakes I'll let the price be the issue thats left unaddressed  
tired.gif

Last edited:
painting Royal blue over the already dark Concord might not be a good idea

Yep. Going to have to paint the Jumpman white before painting it blue.

Personally, I don't mind either color. As long as the overall shape of the shoe is better than the last retro then I'm straight.

I could care less what color the Jumpman is, I'm copping. Black based XI would be fire with any color Jumpman.

Back
Top Bottom