Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

times we live in. they are having youtubers promote the product via a photoshoot. ik these guys got a lot of viewers but seeing these pics in a magazine isn't gonna sway anyone

they came from soleco*******, they didn't post the actual source of the images tho. it might have been a press release

ah that explains everything

times we live in. they are having youtubers promote the product via a photoshoot. ik these guys got a lot of viewers but seeing these pics in a magazine isn't gonna sway anyone

only problem no one buys magazines anymore

its just for the internet even cheaper promotion

Last edited:
Only dude I can stand is Jacques Slade.

Rest seem iffy to me, watching their videos and stuff. No hate to it, just not into watching these guys videos often.

Can't stand any of em on the regular.. particularly slade, dude's cheesy. A lot of the kicks releasing sell themselves anyway, surprised they're egging em on.. must have made a ton. Hopefully the 9s hit discount, still have my plastic '10s so I'm not feeling $190. Jams lookin good, temping to grab 2. But I usually sell my doubles a couple years later anyway, besides 1s. Last couple years have been cop after cop for me, but not seeing much in '17 so far. Prices do make em seem less appealing.. Been quite a few at that 250-300 mark after tax.

JB should be seeding OG heads like jumpman Bostic, Mjo23dan and others like them.

But JB goes with these guys since young kids for some reason idolize them and look up to them. Can't blame JB one bit tho, free exposure and stuff. And the YouTube dudes promote the show to tell the kids to buy.

Why don't they use actual NBA players or celebs to promote their apparel? is that not the "in thing" anymore?

I can't wait to get them though. :smokin

Why don't they use actual NBA players or celebs to promote their apparel? is that not the "in thing" anymore?

I can't wait to get them though.
smokin.gif
In my opinion, these YouTube guys seem more popular to today's kids. Buying their merch, etc.....

Kids now don't really care what NBA player is wearing what, they just want to see who or what the next Yeezy video is and who will be rocking what pair in their next video. 

MJO23DAN is one of the best out there. But jumpmanbostic is pretty monotone and i sometimes fall asleep watching him [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji](exaggerating only a little).

It makes more sense to have younger heads since jb's target market is people from 15-25 I believe.

I was wondering why the thread jumped after reading and seeing those pics i see why.. I like slade dude seems down to earth, the only other person i know in that pic is that foamer clown... I cant stand dudes like him, the dude lives in my area but still think he lives in NYC.. Thats one dude i would knock the spit out of, cant stand him and his ginger beard

The only thing that matters is that we will buy what we want.

It's just advertising, Nike is getting cheap advertising.

They want us to talk about it.

Just buy what you want and be happy

I sense some salt in here. Some of y'all are probably in your 30's too. Let them live. Nobody was bashing them when they wanted to see on feet shots or reviews of shoes before this. We all are all part of the community and culture no matter what our individual jobs entail. Damn shame lol

Damn I'm super hype for Dec 10th now..sneakercon gonna be in charlotte same day these drop...will be my 1st shoe event can't wait!! Birthday is day before so a phone call raffle win would really top it off

I don't watch reviews too often I find it kinda dumb. Nightwing is that dude though when it comes to reviews. He's not annoying gets straight to the point and does a good job when reviewing the shoes. I will say though like what dude said up there he is tougher on Nike and JB.

I was wondering why the thread jumped after reading and seeing those pics i see why.. I like slade dude seems down to earth, the only other person i know in that pic is that foamer clown... I cant stand dudes like him, the dude lives in my area but still think he lives in NYC.. Thats one dude i would knock the spit out of, cant stand him and his ginger beard
What does he do that makes him think he still lives in NYC? and why does it make you want to knock the spit out of him?

Last edited:
Dude you saw his score on the Jordan M10 and M11 right ?

Even the Jordan XX8 and XX9

He reviewed those shoes with Flying Colors because those shoes are Great Performance Basketball Shoes Made by JUMPMAN / Jordan Brand

I think he is not biased 

NW2303 is Cool

But I really thought his SJ2016 were FAKE 

Y'all sound like NFL fans who complain about the Superbowl halftime performer. The halftime act is used to draw in people who are indifferent about the game. The NFL knows NFL fans will watch the game regardless and Nike/JB knows most here are buying the SJs. There is no need to advertise to you, JB already has you.

I'm pretty sure Lady GAGA eats babies. #pizzagate

Also, what size is that dude's jams? Is my man wearing gradeschools?

Back
Top Bottom