Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I was wondering why the thread jumped after reading and seeing those pics i see why.. I like slade dude seems down to earth, the only other person i know in that pic is that foamer clown... I cant stand dudes like him, the dude lives in my area but still think he lives in NYC.. Thats one dude i would knock the spit out of, cant stand him and his ginger beard

Lmao what's happening here...?

Lol sounds like a pack of salty dweebs up in here. Dudes wouldn't fight a pineapple in real life but they wanna fight youtube reviewers. Lot of y'all are grown men which is the sad part. Back to the shoes lol

I'm wondering how dudes became so called famous, but we're in an era where chicks gets paid for walk thrus from pics on the net.

the fact that JB needs youtubers for anything when just 6 years ago they let the blogs do all the promotion for them says enough for me :lol:

Dudes have a few hundred thousand subscribers

Give them a pair of kicks that essentially cost $100 and in return you reach a few hundred thousand people.

It was a shoot. They weren't allowed to keep any shoe. It was part of sneaker con and nothing more.

Shoetubers are filth except for like 1-3 of them.

I don't watch reviews too often I find it kinda dumb. Nightwing is that dude though when it comes to reviews. He's not annoying gets straight to the point and does a good job when reviewing the shoes. I will say though like what dude said up there he is tougher on Nike and JB.

No, he's just negative and seems to have no real love for it. Maybe that's why he has the other kid involved.

Plus he speaks from his perspective and doesn't have the best basketball game. He's neither quick nor athletic.

KickGenius gives better reviews to me, but they don't seem to really be doing them.

Let's get to the real issue at hand. Nike/JB really dubbed the white/black 9 the "space jam" :x what is life?

Well it was the shoe in the movie. Jb trying to move clearance bound 9s to the youths who need a name for every damned shoe.
​  Agree completely, 9s never move well.  So it makes sense that nike gonna capitalize on the 20 year anny of this movie by including this model.  With nicknames of shoes being so important nowadays,  why wouldn't they add the 9 to the mix.  The XI doesn't need this movie and the hype to sell,  the 9 does and they know that.

I always found it interesting why they/MJ chose the 9 to be that other shoe in the movie.  Or maybe there wasn't any much thought at all.  I guess I thought the 10 would have been in the movie during the timing the movie was made.  Just another one of those unanswered questions we will never truly know.   Personally I liked their final decision.

I always found it interesting why they/MJ chose the 9 to be that other shoe in the movie.  Or maybe there wasn't any much thought at all.  I guess I thought the 10 would have been in the movie during the timing the movie was made.  Just another one of those unanswered questions we will never truly know.   Personally I liked their final decision.
I thought it had something to do with Mike not really liking the X's. The whole tinker having to go back and correct the toe box cause Mike wasn't feeling it comes to mind

Last edited:

The 9, 10, and 11 make an appearance in the movie.

I thought it had something to do with Mike not really liking the X's. The whole tinker having to go back and correct the toe box cause Mike wasn't feeling it comes to mind
​  You could be right.  He did not like the shoe initially due to the toe cap issue.  He loved the XI though.  I believe that's MJs favorite still idk.  Besides the 3

All they did was take actual footage from an NBA game and splice it into the movie which worked perfectly.  I think that's what you meant with the 10 appearence

Back
Top Bottom