Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

This guy is drunk pay him no mind lol any place that sells gift cards obviously takes them as payment [emoji]128530[/emoji]
It wouldn't be a typical NT thread without some belittlement...

When launched back in 2015 SNKRS app wasn't able add gift cards into payment forms when checking out.  Nike has able to improve the app since the beta phase, so it's good to see GCs being able to used as payment form.

Can't we just educate others without the drama please?

Broke them out to wear to the mall today. Me at Macys a bit ago. Cats were going crazy in the HOH lol asking me who i was n ****

View media item 2249973
Gonna wear again tomorrow to the pistons game and game to the game on tuesday and whenever else. Wanna OD this week before they drop lol. Then reup next saturday if possible.

congratulations you have a pair of sneakers a week earlier than 5 million other "cats" are going to have in less than a week....let's all bow down

this site sucks please ban me.

Source on 5 million 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
23 penny has restocked a FSR of these twice on the site for 325... both one day sellouts.. get ready boys

Broke them out to wear to the mall today. Me at Macys a bit ago. Cats were going crazy in the HOH lol asking me who i was n ****

View media item 2249973
Gonna wear again tomorrow to the pistons game and game to the game on tuesday and whenever else. Wanna OD this week before they drop lol. Then reup next saturday if possible.

congratulations you have a pair of sneakers a week earlier than 5 million other "cats" are going to have in less than a week....let's all bow down

this site sucks please ban me.

I wasnt gloating you lemon head. Wash your face.

Hope we get flooded with reserves but knowing nike they will keep the hype frenzy lit and send not one out and have everybody scrambling in a maze for a pair this weekend

Hope we get flooded with reserves but knowing nike they will keep the hype frenzy lit and send not one out and have everybody scrambling in a maze for a pair this weekend

Or if they want easy money. They should drop one in our inbox and we will take it from there.

I hope Nike knows our $ is waiting for them. They just gotta hook us up properly.

That's because you bought something.  I bet they said "hey man, if you donate $20 to the youth foundation, we'll guarantee a pair of the 11s next week."  

Like I said, they'll make sure your raffle ticket gets picked.

They would never acknowledge something like that over the phone.  This "process" is manager's discretion.  Same s*** they did in Vegas.

Is this at the FNL inside the Fashion Show mall?

Nike+ need to send those reservations for Space Jams to everyone that got a reservation for the True Blues to make up for the trash they released.

Back
Top Bottom