Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Elaborate bruh.

Lol dont know how to rock j's lol.

Its just kicks and some slim ripped polo jeans in an antique wash. You want me to wear a Jordan Flight suit with the wings?

Naw they want you to wear some tight *** biker denim with a distressed long tee most likely in a earth tone and a dad hat that had some emo *** message on it lol youth I tell you

Last edited:

It wouldn't be a typical NT thread without some belittlement...

When launched back in 2015 SNKRS app wasn't able add gift cards into payment forms when checking out.  Nike has able to improve the app since the beta phase, so it's good to see GCs being able to used as payment form.

Can't we just educate others without the drama please?
repped for your positivity. 

I swear I didn't know that you could use gift card now as payment, I knew SNKRS 1st started that you couldn't plus I always thru the check out process anyway. This is a game changer.

Now you know KC is slow with getting anything post modern...
roll.gif
they are basically the same cities

Yeah... But at least OKC took the chance on a NBA franchise... The Thunder was originally supposed to be our(KC) team but moving into the 21st century is not on KC's agenda anytime soon
mean.gif
Making my city sound like a sleaze ball, stole the team from seattle, new orleans, and KC too. lol, I'm surprised that KC and STL don't have basketball teams

Making my city sound like a sleaze ball, stole the team from seattle, new orleans, and KC too. lol, I'm surprised that KC and STL don't have basketball teams
Naw... I'm not saying that lol, we deserved to NOT get the team because we to scared spend the bread... And STL... refer to the Rams debacle lol

Please forgive me if I have not seen this before, when does FTL app open up for reservations ?

Last edited:
Please forgive me if I have not seen this before, when does FTL app open up for reservations ?

To submit your entry it will probably be later on today or tomorrow in the app. The app will tell you how long you have to edit your entry and which stores you would like to enter.

I wonder if Nike switched it up on the UA factories...
By placing Bugs on the box, the fakes/UA don't have it... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom