Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just left my local Villa for my guaranteed ticket and wasn't a soul in there! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Holy Sh*^
yea an i was at the bck... 10.5 n up was left wen i got up there i grab 11.5 12, 7y for my son n a 11 for a friend lol... wow dey at least had 80 pair so imagine how many ftl, champs, finishline, footaction hv? At least 200/250 pairs probably?

yea an i was at the bck... 10.5 n up was left wen i got up there i grab 11.5 12, 7y for my son n a 11 for a friend lol... wow dey at least had 80 pair so imagine how many ftl, champs, finishline, footaction hv? At least 200/250 pairs probably?
My villa I went to I asked manager if they had a lot of pairs, she obviously couldn't tell me but she left the stock room door open a tad bit for me to see and there were a ton back there. Everyone should flourish because this particular Villa isn't popular at all in my area

View media item 2250484 Line at local villa this morning, was still able to get 4 tickets.... anybody who wants these should b able to get... im sure there will b alotta unclaimed pairs...

This is why I laughed when all the FB posts from the sneaker blogs says that the "mass supply" available will make this an easy cop.

They forget how an OG Jordan 11 CW can bring a ton of ppl out of the woodwork

Last edited:
This is why I laughed when all the FB posts from the sneaker blogs says that the "mass supply" available will make this an easy cop.

Anybody who thinks these will be an easy cop is buggin. People will double up which dwindles down avail pairs. Also backdoor transactions and resellers will make these hard to get, at least that's the approach I'm taking.

People forget why raffles began in the first place, it was these shoes. Now that these will be fcfs we will see couple fights and some violence, you know the normal space jam release.

View media item 2250484 Line at local villa this morning, was still able to get 4 tickets.... anybody who wants these should b able to get... im sure there will b alotta unclaimed pairs...

you clearly saw the pic and didn't read

I will never wait in line again, if anything comes to being striking out. I guess thats where resellers come in. Long gone the youth years and waiting in line[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Reactions: ct3
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Christmas 11 week is here...and I have four pleas for help (as if that's needed) :lol:

Yet another year I've finessed a 'free' pair from flipping other things.

These + Royal foams and I close out the year on a good note.

Last edited:
Anybody who thinks these will be an easy cop is buggin. People will double up which dwindles down avail pairs. Also backdoor transactions and resellers will make these hard to get, at least that's the approach I'm taking.

People forget why raffles began in the first place, it was these shoes. Now that these will be fcfs we will see couple fights and some violence, you know the normal space jam release.
Easiest cop. Easier than Yeezy light ups at the mall kiosks.

If you can't get a pair at retail, you're not trying or you're @Zyzz  

Nah.

If you can't cop, you didn't try.

These will not be 'hard,' they just won't sit.

Back
Top Bottom