Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Anyone gonna buy from all three apps(footlocker/champs/footaction)? Or you gonna stop after success of one?

4532eec8c1979fdedd988013ec1e0cce.jpg
God I'm crying over here!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji] Colleagues looking at me crazy and ish this was hilarious

Is it just a matter of luck to get a reserve from nike app?
sort of random. they say that they try to reserve stuff for you based on what you purchase. so far they've reserved most of the jordan releases for me. even got a 2nd pair of black/red 1s thanks to that so I'm hoping i will get another for this release 

Anyone try these on? Still need to size up a 1/2 size to save your pinky toe?

Last edited:
Waiting to see everyone have a pair reserved, for me to complain I never get anything reserved

You know there's going to be some slackers. I hope nobody does any stupid **** over these cause they'll be all over. Grape 2.0

My true size is a 12.5 so I'd like to know as well. Finding a 12.5 past RD can be a real pain in the butt for some sneakers
I hear that, as someone said earlier in the thread, I've noticed pretty much size 12.5 only available online on Footsites and SNKRS. I don't remember seeing Finishline have them, and I have never seen them in stores around my area (SoCal).

For me, the pinky toe crush makes 11s (highs and lows) almost unwearable. But the recent lows, size 12 fit perfectly for me, with no crush. I'm hoping these will be the same...but i'll plan to raffle in store for size 12, go for 12.5 online on RD.

The 09 sole shouldn't still look like that regardless if worn or not. Perhaps a UA pair.

Or a 3rd option is that he used the sole reviver, which clears all the yellowing, even around the pods, which the 09s were notorious for.

Back
Top Bottom