Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i hope thats true.

i did all my raffles at my size 10.5

i got a pair of low 11's last year and couldnt stand them because they were so small.

I hope these run more tts

ok guys...here's my two cents. My usual size in Retro 11's are US13.5 (do to them usually being cut small). But, I tried the 2016 Space Jam's on and I can confirm these are TTS. This is the first year i can cop my usual size 13 with no worries. Hope this helps 
what size do you wear in like Jordan 3s?

Damn lol.. all my raffles are for a 1/2 size up :lol:

I'll just grab both sizes hopefully and return whichever fits better

ok guys...here's my two cents. My usual size in Retro 11's are US13.5 (do to them usually being cut small). But, I tried the 2016 Space Jam's on and I can confirm these are TTS. This is the first year i can cop my usual size 13 with no worries. Hope this helps 
Thanks for this. This is good since 12.5s are kind of impossible to get with any regularity.

Or a 3rd option is that he used the sole reviver, which clears all the yellowing, even around the pods, which the 09s were notorious for.

This. I need to do the same to my DS 2009 pair (only around the pods only). Although I have not looked at it for the past 6 months or so, they were yellowed badly around the pods while the rest of the shoe was still pretty clear from what I last remembered. Either way, I will still wear my 2000 pair and get the 2016's.

Soooo....since I'm standing in a friend's wedding this Saturday, I dialed up the Nike Chat people to see if I could slide in a reserve on Nike +.

No dice.

From my understanding, they're not sending out Nike + pre-reserves for these, at all. Just hoping stock will be plentiful. Hope this helps some.

Soooo....since I'm standing in a friend's wedding this Saturday, I dialed up the Nike Chat people to see if I could slide in a reserve on Nike +.

No dice.

From my understanding, they're not sending out Nike + pre-reserves for these, at all. Just hoping stock will be plentiful. Hope this helps some.
that's not how nike+ reservations work..

XIs were always one of if not my favorite model and not because of the hype, they were the first sneakers i really wanted as a kid. i remember being in the mall with my mom the day both the space jams and concords dropped and i had no idea and missed them. that haunted me for years. there was little internet action back then and the worst part was that once you missed retros back then you had to wait years for them to even be considered for retro.

the thing that always bothered me about the shoe was the sole yellowing i hated it. the shoe was such a catch 22, it looked so clean unworn and then **** once you wore them. the blue tinted sole thing def helps but it takes away from the shoe IMO sometimes the blue is too dark.

Last edited:
Got a feeling FNL gonna run out of raffle tickets by time I get off work.
mean.gif

Just checked a couple of Niketown Twitter accounts. They're all quiet on what they'll do for this release [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I got a 12.5 in cool greys and 12 in breds so im getting a 12 in these space jams ill just break them in

Back
Top Bottom