Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Every year there are a few people who miss a phone call and miss out on these. STAY CLOSE TO YOUR PHONE

@babyJs23  Do you want to explain the FTL app "Waitlist" now or wait until Thursday? You know it's coming! 
laugh.gif

If you're by a KicksUSA street store, they're doing FCFS.  Only the mall stores are doing app raffles.

Every year there are a few people who miss a phone call and miss out on these. STAY CLOSE TO YOUR PHONE

Me.

My phone service so trash in my office. I answer and cannot get any signal 80% of the time.

Maybe ill run outside if I see the call.. Co-workers gonna be like WTH. :D

"Waitlist" = please wait patiently while your L is being processing.

For a high profile release, that is definitely the case. :lol:

There were a few people who were waitlisted on the cyber Monday 3s, and we all know how that worked out. :lol:

Some get lucky..I passed on a pair of top 3 so someone on the waitlist ate :pimp:

I think it depends. Did you not confirm your reservation, or did you not pick them up. It does sound like you did not confirm the reservation. I think the waitlist is mostly a backup for people who do not confirm the reservation within the 3 hour window. If they are not picked up, Im pretty sure the employees are eating the leftovers.

ok guys...here's my two cents. My usual size in Retro 11's are US13.5 (do to them usually being cut small). But, I tried the 2016 Space Jam's on and I can confirm these are TTS. This is the first year i can cop my usual size 13 with no worries. Hope this helps 
Good to know. I'm a true 13 with wide feet so I haven't worn any of the recent 11s yet. My 72-10's are still DS. Do they fit the same as the Jams?

Finish Line sucks.  Bar none.  That's comedy that they ran out of tickets knowing people were going to be coming in droves for these

WHATS UP WITH THE DTLR ONLINE DRAW? I SEE HOW THEY PROCESSING THE PAYEMENT . ITS CRAZY HOW THEY WAIT UNTIL THE AFTERNOON TO LET WINNERS KNOW?

Niketown NYC is still unknown. Just called, said either call back in two days or follow twitter

GOING TO "EAT" FOR MY FIRST PAIR OF JORDANS!! (FINGERS CROSSED)

Last edited:
View media item 2252803I sign up for raffles at this FNL all the time but this is the first time my ticket had a hand written number on it. I asked the guy if the number was related to the amount of pairs they had and he said yeah. Could be BS but oh well. I blotted out the ticket number just in case it matters...

First time seeing this thread so forgive if question has been answered. Is NDC releasing these or is it SNKRS only?

I don't deal with finish line. The one by me only did tickets today for 8 hours when every other store in the mall did them Monday and Tuesday. And they also run out of tickets. That's why I laugh when they only get super GRs

Exactly. One FNL here hasn't gotten **** since WC4s **** em

Back
Top Bottom