Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Wonder how much the jersey is, hopefully no more than $70. I'd go white just to keep it original. The black hat is nice though. But most important is to secure a pair..or two of the kicks. Really hoping it's a 72-10 repeat.

Wonder how much the jersey is, hopefully no more than $70. I'd go white just to keep it original. The black hat is nice though. But most important is to secure a pair..or two of the kicks. Really hoping it's a 72-10 repeat.

Na, not for these.. We need at least the 2000 mold...

I'll probably get 1-2 of the shirts, never really ****** with jerseys like that, even tho the Tunes Squad jersey is so clean and badass

I'll probably get 1-2 of the shirts, never really ****** with jerseys like that, even tho the Tunes Squad jersey is so clean and badass

Both shirts and white hat... Reminds me of the Gatorade joint...

Last edited:
The white outline was from a different type of leather than the ones now. That's not happening.

The white outline was from a different type of leather than the ones now. That's not happening.

Yea, it was a much thicker, higher quality patent leather that actually acted as a support rand like Tinker intended with the original design. The new flimsy patent is a joke.

You wont be getting the same exact thing ppl, beating a dead horse, JB will never make an exact copy of the OG's

I got well over a hundred Retro Js and counting, not to mention multiple retro nikes.
Literally forgot I had em for like a year, went thru my storage room to grab my dmp 6s and seen this box underneath them, and was like "the time is always now"

Last edited:
Patiently waiting on the Cool Greys to retro again too. Love that colorway. :smokin

Patiently waiting on the Cool Greys to retro again too. Love that colorway. :smokin
same here fam same here. Please bless us with CG 11's next year JB and if not next year then the year after because I got a feeling they are going to debut a new C/W next year and I feel it might be garbage

Back
Top Bottom